Droy was my hero

Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

Ham   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ah Ham!!  Maybe his best yet!!  Ted better not be 'H' :-(

He might not be H but he was at the other end of that laptop discussion based on spelling errors 😉

JaneB   
24 minutes ago, Ham said:

He might not be H but he was at the other end of that laptop discussion based on spelling errors 😉

Ah yes but all these 'clues' are meant to mislead you into reaching the wrong conclusions.

Mother of God!! Ted is innocent!!  

57 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ah yes but all these 'clues' are meant to mislead you into reaching the wrong conclusions.

Mother of God!! Ted is innocent!!  

But John Corbett's widow is still sitting on a  pile of identical £50 notes to those Hasting's got caught red handed and red faced with.
Whose sucking diesel now?

• Confused 1

JaneB   
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

But John Corbett's widow is still sitting on a  pile of identical £50 notes to those Hasting's got caught red handed and red faced with.
Whose sucking diesel now?

All will be revealed on Sunday.  In the meantime, please stop.  If Ted is 'H' my faith in humanity is shot :-(

Ham   
3 hours ago, JaneB said:

All will be revealed on Sunday.  In the meantime, please stop.  If Ted is 'H' my faith in humanity is shot :-(

For the love of God Jane, Assume nothing, believe nothing and Challenge everything. 

Edited by Ham
  • Haha 1

Ruudboy   
32 minutes ago, Ham said:

For the love of God Jane, Assume nothing, believe nothing and Challenge everything. 

Ham, please, don't patronise: Jane didn’t float up the Lagan in a bubble

• Haha 1

chara   

HEY GUYS!,,,BEHAVE..PLEASE.....we don't get LOD until next month...my sister has been gently winding me up with not so gentle hints for weeks!

On a different note...watched a series featuring The Main Man ...because of him...but was bitterly disappointed and switched off before the end of episode one...not because of TMM ..just the series.

Finished "Suspects" at the weekend...now need something else...I am watching this space!

Ham   
58 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Ham, please, don't patronise: Jane didn’t float up the Lagan in a bubble

Apologies. I never meant it to sound like she was buttoned up at the back, so I wasn't. 

Ruudboy   
2 hours ago, chara said:

HEY GUYS!,,,BEHAVE..PLEASE.....we don't get LOD until next month...my sister has been gently winding me up with not so gentle hints for weeks!

On a different note...watched a series featuring The Main Man ...because of him...but was bitterly disappointed and switched off before the end of episode one...not because of TMM ..just the series.

Finished "Suspects" at the weekend...now need something else...I am watching this space!

You've watched Ted Lasso, I presume?