Droy was my hero

Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

JaneB   
3 hours ago, chara said:

HEY GUYS!,,,BEHAVE..PLEASE.....we don't get LOD until next month...my sister has been gently winding me up with not so gentle hints for weeks!

On a different note...watched a series featuring The Main Man ...because of him...but was bitterly disappointed and switched off before the end of episode one...not because of TMM ..just the series.

Finished "Suspects" at the weekend...now need something else...I am watching this space!

Sorry Chara, forgot you haven't seen it yet so musn't spoil your enjoyment.  Lips sealed from now on.

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Apologies. I never meant it to sound like she was buttoned up at the back, so I wasn't. 

I am here you know ;-0

Ham   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Sorry Chara, forgot you haven't seen it yet so musn't spoil your enjoyment.  Lips sealed from now on.

I am here you know ;-0

I was just channeling my inner "H"..... I mean Ted, so I was. 

• Haha 1

Jasonb   

Just caught up on this.

I liked the first series of Killing Eve though think they should have ended it there with Eve being stabbed.

After that for me it was just about money so I lost interest.

Sons of Anarchy, I saw a few though did not see too many. Was ok though not really my thing.

Caught up with a lot of programs I missed during my earlier working career like Silent Witness and the Last Post and enjoyed both.

Seen a lot of films and have recently enjoyed the Sky Arts review of film makers and actors, made me want to watch more films.

Sciatika   
19 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

I liked the first series of Killing Eve though think they should have ended it there with Eve being stabbed.

Agree. I started watching the second series and switched off. Very dull.

Ham   
44 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Just caught up on this.

After that for me it was just about money so I lost interest.

Sons of Anarchy, I saw a few though did not see too many. Was ok though not really my thing.

Caught up with a lot of programs I missed during my earlier working career like Silent Witness and the Last Post and enjoyed both.

Seen a lot of films and have recently enjoyed the Sky Arts review of film makers and actors, made me want to watch more films.

22 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

It became a caricature of itself after the first series. Just daft. They rushed the subsequent series through for monetary reasons. 

• Like 1

Jasonb   
4 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I also liked Life on Mars yet thought Ashes to Ashes was taking the theme just too far.

chara   
21 hours ago, Jasonb said:

I also liked Life on Mars yet thought Ashes to Ashes was taking the theme just too far.

Enjoyed Life On Mars......watched "Grace" last night...same hero...enjoyed it.......Brighton being a hot bed of something......What say the "Sussex Mob" on here?

27 minutes ago, chara said:

Enjoyed Life On Mars......watched "Grace" last night...same hero...enjoyed it.......Brighton being a hot bed of something......What say the "Sussex Mob" on here?

Have you seen "Gangs of London" that was good , on SKY in UK so I guess Fox in US?

chara   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Have you seen "Gangs of London" that was good , on SKY in UK so I guess Fox in US?

I'll check it out....be good to see you ,Ham. Droy and the rest of the Boys! 

We get (streaming) Britbox and Acorn mainly for "shows",,,Netflix,Paramount as well...Paramount is for football as is ESP+ and NBC Peacock........

• Haha 1