Droy was my hero

Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

Recommended Posts

JaneB   
3 hours ago, chara said:

HEY GUYS!,,,BEHAVE..PLEASE.....we don't get LOD until next month...my sister has been gently winding me up with not so gentle hints for weeks!

On a different note...watched a series featuring The Main Man ...because of him...but was bitterly disappointed and switched off before the end of episode one...not because of TMM ..just the series.

Finished "Suspects" at the weekend...now need something else...I am watching this space!

 

Sorry Chara, forgot you haven't seen it yet so musn't spoil your enjoyment.  Lips sealed from now on.

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Apologies. I never meant it to sound like she was buttoned up at the back, so I wasn't. 

I am here you know ;-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Sorry Chara, forgot you haven't seen it yet so musn't spoil your enjoyment.  Lips sealed from now on.

I am here you know ;-0

I was just channeling my inner "H"..... I mean Ted, so I was. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   

Just caught up on this.

I liked the first series of Killing Eve though think they should have ended it there with Eve being stabbed.

After that for me it was just about money so I lost interest.

Sons of Anarchy, I saw a few though did not see too many. Was ok though not really my thing.

Caught up with a lot of programs I missed during my earlier working career like Silent Witness and the Last Post and enjoyed both.

Seen a lot of films and have recently enjoyed the Sky Arts review of film makers and actors, made me want to watch more films.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   
19 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

I liked the first series of Killing Eve though think they should have ended it there with Eve being stabbed.

Agree. I started watching the second series and switched off. Very dull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
44 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Just caught up on this.

I liked the first series of Killing Eve though think they should have ended it there with Eve being stabbed.

After that for me it was just about money so I lost interest.

Sons of Anarchy, I saw a few though did not see too many. Was ok though not really my thing.

Caught up with a lot of programs I missed during my earlier working career like Silent Witness and the Last Post and enjoyed both.

Seen a lot of films and have recently enjoyed the Sky Arts review of film makers and actors, made me want to watch more films.

 

 

22 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Agree. I started watching the second series and switched off. Very dull.

It became a caricature of itself after the first series. Just daft. They rushed the subsequent series through for monetary reasons. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
4 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Agree. I started watching the second series and switched off. Very dull.

I also liked Life on Mars yet thought Ashes to Ashes was taking the theme just too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
21 hours ago, Jasonb said:

I also liked Life on Mars yet thought Ashes to Ashes was taking the theme just too far.

Enjoyed Life On Mars......watched "Grace" last night...same hero...enjoyed it.......Brighton being a hot bed of something......What say the "Sussex Mob" on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, chara said:

Enjoyed Life On Mars......watched "Grace" last night...same hero...enjoyed it.......Brighton being a hot bed of something......What say the "Sussex Mob" on here?

Have you seen "Gangs of London" that was good , on SKY in UK so I guess Fox in US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Have you seen "Gangs of London" that was good , on SKY in UK so I guess Fox in US?

I'll check it out....be good to see you ,Ham. Droy and the rest of the Boys! 

We get (streaming) Britbox and Acorn mainly for "shows",,,Netflix,Paramount as well...Paramount is for football as is ESP+ and NBC Peacock........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now