Official: Callum Hudson-Odoi Signs New 5-Yearh Contract

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, chara said:

That'll Be The Day!!

Are you being rude about DWMH Chara or just quoting a song title? 🤔 🤪

chara   
3 hours ago, JaneB said:

Are you being rude about DWMH Chara or just quoting a song title? 🤔 🤪

Moi? Rude?......nah...maybe pulling a little chain but I really enjoy Droy.....makes me mad at times but like all the more intense posters there is always a point to be read and thought about.....and yep...being of an age Buddy Holly is always on my top list and on my "Nostalgia" music shelf.

On deaf ears..through Clovis NM years ago..where Buddy and The Crickets did all those early recordings...to my mate..elated.."We're in Clovis"...."So?"...sigh.

JaneB   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Moi? Rude?......nah...maybe pulling a little chain but I really enjoy Droy.....makes me mad at times but like all the more intense posters there is always a point to be read and thought about.....and yep...being of an age Buddy Holly is always on my top list and on my "Nostalgia" music shelf.

On deaf ears..through Clovis NM years ago..where Buddy and The Crickets did all those early recordings...to my mate..elated.."We're in Clovis"...."So?"...sigh.

Never mind, he obviously wasn't a BH fan :-(

(I had to look up Clovis NM!!!)

chara   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Never mind, he obviously wasn't a BH fan :-(

(I had to look up Clovis NM!!!)

Ah Jane....makes me feel old!...same trip I called home.."I'm on Route 66!!!!!!"...same puzzled "So?"

The guy clearly needs a loan. I've no doubt he has the potential to reach a very high level, but he needs those opportunities that others like Mount got. I know he had quite a serious injury before but... something just isn't right about him. I'm also not sure we should be playing him at wing back. His defensive positioning is odd and he has this tendency to run out to the left wing and leave us exposed. It happened a couple of times yesterday.

23 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

The guy clearly needs a loan. I've no doubt he has the potential to reach a very high level, but he needs those opportunities that others like Mount got. 

Loan yes.  I Do have Doubt - not about potential but about ultimate achievement.    But likewise he needs to be tested over 30+ starts in the same way that others like Mount got.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights

For me, CHO hasn’t kicked on at all. Imo he’s all ego and no underpants. 🧨🙌🏿

2 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

For me, CHO hasn’t kicked on at all. Imo he’s all ego and no underpants. 🧨🙌🏿

Give him a run of games in his natural position and let's see, whether that's here or elsewhere.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

Give him a run of games in his natural position and let's see, whether that's here or elsewhere.

He’s been tried everywhere. I just don’t think he’s up to it and he can’t seem to improve. 💁🏿‍♂️