exiledblue

Tammy Abraham

5 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Hit the bar as well. Seems like a good debut, pleased for him and Jose.

Me too .

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
15 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

Whens that buy back clause activated.......

2023. 🧨🙌🏿

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Hit the bar as well. Seems like a good debut, pleased for him and Jose.

2 assists, hit the bar, and no one mentioned the best bit.  Getting the oppo keeper sent off on 17 mins with a run direct on goal.

Roma get the man back with an incredible 2nd yellow for the mildest of comings togethers.  I'd love to see the post match rant from JM on that.  And then score an equaliser from the free kick. 
but both Tammy's assists seem offside to me.
Fun highlights.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

2 assists, hit the bar, and no one mentioned the best bit.  Getting the oppo keeper sent off on 17 mins with a run direct on goal.

Roma get the man back with an incredible 2nd yellow for the mildest of comings togethers.  I'd love to see the post match rant from JM on that.  And then score an equaliser from the free kick. 
but both Tammy's assists seem offside to me.
Fun highlights.

Thought the red on the GK was very harsh. Ball was heading towards the corner flag at the point of contact

the second yellow for the Roma red was a farce

Saw both "offside" goals live on BT, and the VAR lines had them level.....just shows how impossible it is for a linesman

15 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Thought the red on the GK was very harsh. Ball was heading towards the corner flag at the point of contact

the second yellow for the Roma red was a farce

Saw both "offside" goals live on BT, and the VAR lines had them level.....just shows how impossible it is for a linesman

Yeah - but fun to watch anyway.
For me the Keeper was so late it was pretty much a red anyway, and Tammy was certainly catching the ball and getting a "Lampard" opportunity to curl it in with an empty goal.
The 2nd off side is not about where the line is but when do you draw it.  He looks a mile off in the normal speed video.

Holymoly   

It's a shame they're not qualified for the UCL