exiledblue

VAR and Chelsea

15 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Martin Tyler was even trying to influence VAR on the disallowed Liverpool goal. "But VVD is not interfering with play". 

Both he and Neville were incredibly quiet on the Keita incidents, especially the studs in the groin. 

It was telling how the studio debate on that incident developed. Once the game was over and Liverpool had gloriously lifted another trophy on their march to the quadruple, Carjacker and Redknapp both said that "at the time" they didn't think it was a red, but with hindsight the incident had somehow become more serious and more deserving of a red than during the game, when they didn't want their team to be reduced to 10 men.

Ham   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I have no issue with the two Havertz goals being disallowed. they were clearly offisde.

The Lukaku one is a joke.

The Keita non red card is the worst of all. 

I maintain that when they showed the build up to the Havertz goal (shot not header) the freeze-frame was half a second before the pass. By the time the pass was made a couple of defenders came back and played him onside.  Granted they only showed one very quick replay and then moved on, just like the Lukaku goal.

I don't have the time to look at the game again to find the moment and so if anyone else has the time I'd appreciate them looking at it and posting a screenshot/video here.  

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Martin Tyler was even trying to influence VAR on the disallowed Liverpool goal. "But VVD is not interfering with play". 

I'm certain there is outside influence regarding these decisions, whether its plain bias or something more sinister I am not sure but it isn't right.

Ham   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Martin Tyler for the offside Havertz header:  "SAVE!" (joyful) "Oh it's gone in" (Despondent) "Offside anyway" (Pure relief).

Genuinely.  Have a listen. 

Edited by Ham

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Martin Tyler for the offside Havertz header:  "SAVE!" (joyful) "Oh it's gone in" (Despondent) "Offside anyway" (Pure relief).

Genuinely.  Have a listen. 

I've said this before but will repeat it again , Wigan V Chelsea , first game of the season , Wigan's first in the Premier League where they got there without any help whatsoever from their millionaire owners money , lol ..

Crespo shoots from outside the area 

Tyler " Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for Wigan" -  dead space for thirty seconds   "but hurrah for Chelsea" 

The bloke is as anti Chelsea as it's possible to be as he hides his allegiance behind his non league directorship of Maidstone or whoever 

Bison   

They will apologise for a missed handball but won't apologise to Chalobah for what happened on Sunday. 

19 minutes ago, Bison said:

They will apologise for a missed handball but won't apologise to Chalobah for what happened on Sunday. 

Or an incorrect offside. Doesnt this tell you there is a big problem with the use of this system...shocking

Let us not forget exactly why Mavis Riley hates Chelsea .

He allowed our players to be kicked at will by the opposition , resulting in a fractured skull for Petr Cech because he was a scared "homer" ref allowing the opposition fans to run the game.

To add insult to grave injury he then booked Cech for timewasting.

Riley is simply a coward a cheat and an incompetent , a fish rots from the head down and the PGMOL are proof positive of that fact.