JaneB

Non Chelsea : European League Football

Arsenal have been given a life line tonight,SAKA one of the biggest cheats in football, creating nothing, and then Saka puts his leg out and makes contact with a Villarreal defender and a penalty given.

emery showed why he got the sack at Arsenal, 2-0 all over Arsenal, then Arsenal went down to ten men and instead of trying to get a third and finish the tie off, his team decided to mess around with the ball at the back, and got caught out

Jasonb   
23 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

Arsenal have been given a life line tonight,SAKA one of the biggest cheats in football, creating nothing, and then Saka puts his leg out and makes contact with a Villarreal defender and a penalty given.

emery showed why he got the sack at Arsenal, 2-0 all over Arsenal, then Arsenal went down to ten men and instead of trying to get a third and finish the tie off, his team decided to mess around with the ball at the back, and got caught out

Then again if they are still in it perhaps it will distract them when they play us, they have been rather effective against us recently despite their troubles and for me we are due a result against them. Even an ugly one will do.

I see that chancer Conte has won the Italian league breaking Juventus stranglehold . I do hope he didn't do it for personal glory , lol .

Ham   
21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I see that chancer Conte has won the Italian league breaking Juventus stranglehold . I do hope he didn't do it for personal glory , lol .

Good for him.  Always liked Conte. 

22 minutes ago, Ham said:

The best Italian manager we ever had . 

Jasonb   

Yes another one helped us win the Champions League Cup and that has eluded signor Conte to date.

On 02/05/2021 at 6:50 PM, Ham said:

Yup.  Better than an of his successors, and it's also one in the eye for the arrogant Agnelli.