Sir

Official: Thomas Tuchel Appointed New Chelsea Head Coach

ROTG   
12 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

maybe TT just likes winding you up for the hell of it?

I am too old and have watch the club for to long to get wound up by the current performance of the team, I gave an opinion, which is not in line with old timers on this forum and is therefore seen as blasphemy

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

I am too old and have watch the club for to long to get wound up by the current performance of the team, I gave an opinion, which is not in line with old timers on this forum and is therefore seen as blasphemy

Not at all mate.  We have a difference of opinion, that's all.  Maybe I'm more of an optimist.

Leo91   
1 hour ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

Who blamed TT for the availability of players???

The question is why continue trying to play players e.g. Pulisic in a WB position when it is obvious to all that he is not suited to that position.

Why is he being force to go to a back 4? Personally I think it more of a plan B

If you wan to hang your hat on injuries and covid so be it, however IMO the teams selected against the likes of everton, burnley and brighton were far superior and should have been 9 points in the bank and not 3.

Because there is no one else fit naturally to play that position. We were out of fullbacks at one stage. 

39 minutes ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

No... it was me pointing out the bleedin' obvious!

With Chilwell out, with James out, with Christensen out, with Chalobah out, and previously Silva out, I'm not sure who you expected TT to play at wing-back with games every 3 days when one of those capable of covering at wing-back is also having to play at centre back.

SKY reporting Turbo Tommy has won World coach of the year , that'll please Liverpool , particularly with Mendy winning goalkeeper too.

ROTG   
13 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Because there is no one else fit naturally to play that position. We were out of fullbacks at one stage. 

Aspi, Sarr even Harvey Vale could have played that position so the club had alternatives

ROTG   
13 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

No... it was me pointing out the bleedin' obvious!

Noted - appreciated the direct clarification

BTW - if you look at TT history at his other clubs he play a back 4, therefore one must assume its horses for courses at Chelsea with a back 5

Edited by Freeboot-Rightz

asvaberg   
12 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

SKY reporting Turbo Tommy has won World coach of the year , that'll please Liverpool , particularly with Mendy winning goalkeeper too.

Nothing in headlines at BBC Sport or SKY Sports - shame on them.

image.thumb.png.4742d7e1764c4b3d66a101d89837df67.png

• Like 1

asvaberg   

edit: Sky has obviously read my post :)

image.thumb.png.be9f710fca6f323ff99551995f2759c4.png

Ham   
11 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

edit: Sky has obviously read my post :)

image.thumb.png.be9f710fca6f323ff99551995f2759c4.png

Good work 😅👍

• Haha 1