Sir

Official: Thomas Tuchel Appointed New Chelsea Head Coach

Ham   
2 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Typical garbage response. Nothing of substance just emotional garbage. Congrats.

Wouldn't it have been better if you could actually defend this fatigue nonsense claim with something of substance instead of this emotional crap?

Only one of us is being emotional.

Tired, not fit, rushed back, overplayed, call it what you will, it's affected us more than anybody else. 

I've defended/explained the whole situation countless times on here and I can't help it if you're not reading it. 

Anyway I'll leave you to keep ranting. 

• Like 1

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

I ****ing hate our own fans almost as much as Tottenham's.

Quite.

This place just deteriorates sadly. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I ****ing hate our own fans almost as much as Tottenham's.

It would be quite boring if everyone had the same thoughts on this forum and at the bridge. 

Were you not quite vocal on Conte season 2?

Ruudboy   

Frankly, nowadays I totally ignore posts that descend into verbal fisticuffs, abuse and simple rudeness.

My mental image of this place is a Fulham pub, where it's not a good idea to be rude to someone's face, or drone on for hours validating your views. Or maybe you do in your chosen hostelry (in which case I shall avoid it)? In my local, the pub bore is well known and ignored, and you'd risk a "forceful disagreement" to rudeness. Here, all you can do is pop next door (it's crap) or ignore them. In which case you miss out on their more acceptable views.

In any case, this continual rudeness and bickering bores the bejasus out of me, and I am sometimes amazed the mods don't just pack it up.

I've had the decorators in for weeks, we've had builders next door for 18 months making a row building an eyesore and I'm grumpy as hell, but you get my point. As an old mate used to say on the odd occasion someone rambled (as I am admittedly doing now), "if you can't be amusing, then at least put it nicely. And be brief."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

It would be quite boring if everyone had the same thoughts on this forum and at the bridge. 

Were you not quite vocal on Conte season 2?

Yes, extremely.

Diddymen   

Was listening to London is Blue podcast yesterday with Matt Law. He made interesting points that both Klopp and Guardiola have been given time and players to build their teams. TT - since he has joined - has been given Lukaku, and even that I dont think it was his choice.

I hope that the Chelsea board give him the time and players!

On 1/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, Ruudboy said:

Frankly, nowadays I totally ignore posts that descend into verbal fisticuffs, abuse and simple rudeness.

My mental image of this place is a Fulham pub, where it's not a good idea to be rude to someone's face, or drone on for hours validating your views. Or maybe you do in your chosen hostelry (in which case I shall avoid it)? In my local, the pub bore is well known and ignored, and you'd risk a "forceful disagreement" to rudeness. Here, all you can do is pop next door (it's crap) or ignore them. In which case you miss out on their more acceptable views.

In any case, this continual rudeness and bickering bores the bejasus out of me, and I am sometimes amazed the mods don't just pack it up.

I've had the decorators in for weeks, we've had builders next door for 18 months making a row building an eyesore and I'm grumpy as hell, but you get my point. As an old mate used to say on the odd occasion someone rambled (as I am admittedly doing now), "if you can't be amusing, then at least put it nicely. And be brief."

Believe me, it bores the hell out of me as well and gets very frustrating to see some of the nonsense written on here after the effort gone in to keep the think up and running and I do often think... why do I bother? But then you come across the good posts and get involved in a good, fun debate/conversation and remember that is the reason why. But it is coming harder to filter out the noise.

• Like 2

Sciatika   

Me too. I try to make a pont of not reacting to a frustrating loss or stupid or OTT posts. If I am not successful, I apologise.

• Like 1