JaneB

Chelsea Women

Sciatika   

In the UK, it's live on BBC1 live and, apparently, available on I-Player if you prefer to watch it later. Unfortunately, it's Gabby Logan  On the BBC site, it credits her as an "actor" which is closer than they realise. She is mostly harmless.

(3-4-3) Berger | Bright, Carter, Eriksson | Cuthbert, Leupolz, Ingle, Reiten | Fleming, Kerr, Kirby

Edited by Sciatika

29 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

In the UK, it's live on BBC1 live and, apparently, available on I-Player if you prefer to watch it later. Unfortunately, it's Gabby Logan  On the BBC site, it credits her as an "actor" which is closer than they realise. She is mostly harmless.

(3-4-3) Berger | Bright, Carter, Eriksson | Cuthbert, Leupolz, Ingle, Reiten | Fleming, Kerr, Kirby

Doing a rolly polly whilst twirling a ribbon on a stick is a lot harder than it looks!! 😉 🤣

• Like 1

Looks like spurning chance after chance is in the club's DNA.

Ruudboy   

what's your point? They're still leading 2:0 - might be better to say that winning is in the club's genes ...

5 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

what's your point? They're still leading 2:0 - might be better to say that winning is in the club's genes ...

They weren't when I wrote that , they'd just missed a hatful of chances and were worthy of the comparison .

They're a great side no question.

A great victory , personally I thought Arsenal were poor but we are such a good side .