Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

Where were the Chelsea fans?? Hardly heard them at all.

Wasn't our day, but Werner's absolute ****. BT commentators are a bunch of bias little Chelsea hating bitches... so obvious.

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

No. It's not working for us. Again. Us winning doesn't fit today's narrative.

WTF its Leicester? We started with a £300m starting line up should not be relying on VAR 

chelboy   

I’m not going to fully look at Tuchel for this. He got some things wrong but some of these lot just lack some balls. Some basic heart that you put into a cup final and fight. Not everything is about the manager. Some players are just weak when it comes to the fight. Leicester out fought us in the 2nd half. It wasn’t about quality or tactics imo. Some games are just battles and heart. Leicester showed more simple as. 

Holymoly   

Wheels off. Miss out on top four next then a stuffing in Porto. Tuchel out by the summer?

1 minute ago, ShedEndMassive said:

Where were the Chelsea fans?? Hardly heard them at all.

Wasn't our day, but Werner's absolute ****. BT commentators are a bunch of bias little Chelsea hating bitches... so obvious.

Prawn sandwich brigade don’t sing or watch the match. 

Jasonb   

A number of things.

The goal we conceded where some of our players stopped, claiming for handball.

Other time where offensively our players stopped claiming a free-kick when we had a break on 

The very close offside.

The goal, Mendy might have saved it.

Felt TT was too slow bringing on the subs, normally he is good, not today.

Blue Rod   

I'm sorry but TT had no idea what he wanted to do from the start. Brendan Rogers easily outsmarted TT. The other day it was Arteta of all coaches. 

We seem to play to keep possession and let the goals come by chance. Once other managers suss out your weaknesses, you need to up your game quickly. TT hasn't, I'm afraid. 

Bison   

Would have helped if our first choice, 6'6 keeper with long arms played. Maybe he would have saved a long range shot that wasn't in the top corner. But of course not, we have to keep Kepa happy.

Holymoly   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not dreadful - we had a few chances to score, and it isn't the big cup for us anymore.

Didn't mind most of the reffing, and will even accept the VAR offside (though the Leicester handball for their goal was a bit naughty - "obvious error" is basically a gift for a biased VAR team).  

But 5 mins of extra time?  There should have been at least 8, and another minute for the stoppages during it (he gave 4 secs)

Still I hope we won the xG.