JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Not enough photos either. I watched it at home with the family who aren't Chelsea supporters but wanted us to win as well. On the projector. Finished work at 6pm and then back to work on the sunday morning so couldn't get too crazy. Not the same as 2012 but still very very proud and over the moon.

E2oVCzxWQA0NtAz?format=jpg&name=large

Better trophy lift than 2012 imo. Azpi off the ground with both feet as he lifts it 😄

The trophy lift was incredible, I'm not just saying it because it's us, definitely best ans most powerful and energetic trophy lift I have ever seen. 

For me personally this is better than 2012, but if I had attended 2012 I don't think I would say the same :)

On 5/29/2021 at 8:18 PM, Leo91 said:

How slowly did that volley from Mahrez go 😄Slow motion. I was just looking at Mendy, dreading the worst and was waiting for the net to ripple 

I briefly saw Iniesta's ghost from 2009 before the ball thankfully sailed inches over the bar in the 7th min of extra time. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MikelBlue said:

I briefly saw Iniesta's ghost from 2009 before the ball thankfully sailed inches over the bar in the 7th min of extra time. 

Same. I was sure it had gone in. 

3 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

For me personally this is better than 2012, but if I had attended 2012 I don't think I would say the same :)

This one was incredible, however having personally been through the heartache’s of    the years 2005-2007, then Moscow, then the next season’s monstrosity of a semi-final - the Munich final and feeling just beats this one. 

Maybe a combination of the hurt, the years of waiting, the venue and opponent and the “against all odds” aspect of it. What was, what we thought then was Drogba’s last kick of a football for us. The monumental effort of the semi-final victory against Barcelona. As well as it being our first, and we all know how special your first one is! 

Those are my thoughts anyway and being there for you on Saturday will make it that much more special, as well as sharing those moments with your dad. From a dad’s perspective, and I’ve been lucky enough to do all three of the finals with my own son, I can state with my own experiences - it will have been just as special for your father to share it with you. 

Hope we get the chance to do it all again.

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Same. I was sure it had gone in. 

Look at my video above. I collapsed on the floor. 

1 hour ago, East Lower said:

Hope we get the chance to do it all again.

Something tells me we will and it will be sooner than the 9 year wait. 

Still buzzing from the win. What can other London fans say to us now?

Only negativity is Roberto Martinez comments on Rudiger. City fans have jumped on that bandwagon.

This second win gives us so much credibility as a club. Let’s hope we build on this now.

11 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

That is AWESOME!

Thank you. I will always have that moment from my perspective to treasure.

I regret not recording the trophy lift, but at the time I made a conscious decision to just watch it purely and drink it in without faffing about with the camera.