JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

a lot of them are still on the Official site in much better quality that I could have watched them back in 1970.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/videos/v/2020/03/22/full-match--chelsea-v-leeds---fa-cup-final-replay-1970-9pY3JlajE6pNlCjyy1BtTvSMtgMikn0T?cardIndex=7

Perfect. They must have still had the original recordings which would have been in pristine HD, just the case that the footage had to be "dumbed down" for the broadcast and TV set limitations of the time.

11 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Perfect. They must have still had the original recordings which would have been in pristine HD, just the case that the footage had to be "dumbed down" for the broadcast and TV set limitations of the time.

I guess you are young....  :)
No the quality is still far from HD.
But I suspect you have never watched anything on a 1970 colour TV.

19 hours ago, Ham said:

Brilliant. Love that. 

Capped with a bit of Feeder and Radiohead 🎵🎶

And some Explosions in the Sky. And, err, Take That. But at least the song was Rule The World. Can't see what the link is between our CL win and Fake Plastic Trees.

Wish the CL theme didn't drown out all the interviews. But still a terrific video.

Edited by Backbiter

Ham   
1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

And some Explosions in the Sky. And, err, Take That. But at least the song was Rule The World. Can't see what the link is between our CL win and Fake Plastic Trees.

Wish the CL theme didn't drown out all the interviews. But still a terrific video.

Hope it's not the plastic reference🤔 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Never ever nope haha. 

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

We didn't have a colour TV in 1970. But I gather some people did. I had a mate who had a microwave before punk rock was invented.

Feroze   
On 6/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, Bison said:

Amazing.

Thanks for sharing this bud! Really appreciate it and everyone's feedback. Still feels surreal how we're the Champions of Europe. Ahhhh!!! 

• Like 1

Bison   
10 hours ago, Feroze said:

Thanks for sharing this bud! Really appreciate it and everyone's feedback. Still feels surreal how we're the Champions of Europe. Ahhhh!!! 

Haha, had no idea you posted here! Amazing video man, always appreciate your work. Looking forward to Against All Odds 3! 😁💙

Ham   
10 hours ago, Feroze said:

Brilliant video 👍

paulw66   
11 hours ago, Feroze said:

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Haha, had no idea you posted here! Amazing video man, always appreciate your work. Looking forward to Against All Odds 3! 😁💙

39 minutes ago, Ham said:

Brilliant video 👍

We have a "celebrity" in our midst!