JaneB

Mason Mount

JaneB   

Mason Mount wins Chelsea Player of the Year award | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)

Wasn't sure where to put this so have started a new, if limited, thread because he deserves it, and maybe this could then become the MM appreciation thread

Frank leaving must have been hard for him but he's continued to rise to the challenge magnificently in the face of unwarranted criticism from certain quarters.  A lovely, grounded young man too and Chelsea through and through.

If Carlsberg did footballers.....

Great player and more importantly , I can only see him improving . I'd like to see him growing his hair log again though so he looks more flamboyant and South American so that he gets the kudos he deserves in the media. 

Fully deserved it, what a player, so glad he's at our club.

He will only get better and better over the next few years, which is a very exciting thought!

Ham   
57 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Great player and more importantly , I can only see him improving . I'd like to see him growing his hair log again though so he looks more flamboyant and South American so that he gets the kudos he deserves in the media. 

Mountinho. 

Just now, Ham said:

Mountinho. 

Perfect.