exiledblue

Billy Gilmour

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

Get over yourself you absolute melt. 😅

My comment is about how you have always decided which player to like/dislike and stuck with an often wide of the mark opinion on them against all evidence. 

Sorry - is this because I am questioning Gilmour (who I like) after Norwich have dropped him for 4 games?
and because I am still a fan of the guy that just won the Ballon d'Or?
That makes me the guy that ignores the evidence and you the guy who sees things straight?

That is some interpretation to back up your special pleading for Billy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry - is this because I am questioning Gilmour (who I like) after Norwich have dropped him for 4 games?
and because I am still a fan of the guy that just won the Ballon d'Or?
That makes me the guy that ignores the evidence and you the guy who sees things straight?

That is some interpretation to back up your special pleading for Billy.  

Wow. You must have some sources. 🤭

Or maybe you do live in your own world.

Or maybe you just speak ****. 

Edited by didierforever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, didierforever said:

*Norwich On loan. 20 years old and playing in PL, already has shown his quality playing for us. 

At the same age, jorginho was playing in seria B. So ssshhhh 

Don't Shhh me.
At 20 Jorginho was learning his trade as Gilmour should be (as you should be in accounting).  No one was saying he should be playing at Juve because he is too good for the team he is at now.
We did this with McEachran, RLC wasted 7 years of his career, and now you want to give Gilmour a free pass to a top 4 first team on a hunch.

He is exactly where he should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Don't Shhh me.
At 20 Jorginho was learning his trade as Gilmour should be (as you should be in accounting).  No one was saying he should be playing at Juve because he is too good for the team he is at now.
We did this with McEachran, RLC wasted 7 years of his career, and now you want to give Gilmour a free pass to a top 4 first team on a hunch.

He is exactly where he should be.

I will sssshhh you if you talk ****.

You were comparing Gilmour and jorginho right now which is stupid given their ages and experience. Gilmour is far ahead in the quality of teams he is playing for. So ssshhhh.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, didierforever said:

I will sssshhh you if you talk ****.

You were comparing Gilmour and jorginho right now which is stupid given their ages and experience. Gilmour is far ahead in the quality of teams he is playing for. So ssshhhh.

 

You haven't a clue what **** is - you made that clear a dozen times already.

who is Gilmour playing for?  
 

Edited by Droy was my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

You haven't a clue what **** is - you made that clear a dozen times already.

who is Gilmour playing for?  
 

Oh but I do. I know exactly what **** is. 

And I think it's quite clear who speaks **** 🤭

Jorginho won the ballon d'or already right? 🤭🤭 Now go to your la la land and sssshhh. You are nothing but a troll/bullshitter and nothing proves it better than this. 

Who was jorginho playing for at 20? Had he won the ballon d'or at 20? 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, let's cut out the personal insults and attacks shall we and just get too good old fashioned debates.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, everybody is entitled to disagree with someone else's opinion, that's what makes football chat to interesting, but when each post starts containing a bunch of **** then it's gone too far and it's not interesting. You're better than that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now