exiledblue

Billy Gilmour

Sciatika   

Given they are only five points from safety, I would imagine Dean Smith would be targeting staying in the top flight.

54 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Wonder what Dean Smith will do now. Obviously been brought in to get them promoted next season, so what use is a player who won't be there 

Going down and coming back up with the same club is probably not the worst bit of education for Billy (Not sure what the club & TT plans are next season, but I doubt he is going to be first on the team sheet)

paulw66   
49 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Given they are only five points from safety, I would imagine Dean Smith would be targeting staying in the top flight.

and I am targeting having a go on Rita Ora..........after winning the euromillions. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Wonder what Dean Smith will do now. Obviously been brought in to get them promoted next season, so what use is a player who won't be there 

I think you'd stick with Farke for that. I think they've no hope of staying up, but that is what they'll be aspiring to.

If Gilmour can't get into the Norwich team, that really does suggest work to do for Gilmour imo. And that's fine, he's a kid with time very much on his side.

10 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Indeed.