1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Tammy showed us why we wont miss them if they were sold/loaned or whatever.

Really?

Tammy Premier league Pl 89 - 26 goals

Werner Premier League Pl 35 - 6 goals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Really?

Tammy Premier league Pl 89 - 26 goals

Werner Premier League Pl 35 - 6 goals

I guess its a point of preference. 

Tammy can surely score, but overall gameplay does take a hit with his link up play/first touch etc. I mean he is similar to lukaku in that sense where he can score the winner but still have an average outing. Hence, my comment.

paulw66   

You have to laugh at the negativity here.......

If you look at the starting XIs, they were a LOT closer to full strength than we were.......then we took off Rudiger, Werner, Havertz and Kovacic at HT, plus the England boys weren't there at all still.

Arsenal were missing.........Saka? That's about it. 

And we won, BTW! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

[SNIP]

Anyone know why Sarr was wearing Christensen's 4.  Maybe pre-season shirt numbers are temporary.  I don't think Zappa is taking Chilwell's 21 shirt even if it is his old number.

Against Bournemouth, Tino Anjorin had the 19 shirt (Mason Mount's). Other shirt numbers in use were 4, 5, 25 and 26!

The only one likely to keep the number he had yesterday is Bettinelli (13)

25 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I don't think anyone is negative about our starting team - they pretty much all had v good Euros.
We are negative about the marginal players, few of whom stood out or looked ready to contribute to the squad.

2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Against Bournemouth, Tino Anjorin had the 19 shirt (Mason Mount's). Other shirt numbers in use were 4, 5, 25 and 26!

The only one likely to keep the number he had yesterday is Bettinelli (13)

Fair enough then.

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If you look at the starting XIs, they were a LOT closer to full strength than we were.......then we took off Rudiger, Werner, Havertz and Kovacic at HT, plus the England boys weren't there at all still.

Arsenal were missing.........Saka? That's about it. 

And we won, BTW! 

Said that at kick off, apart from Saka and maybe White, That was their starting eleven, and Chelsea apart from (Mendy,Rudiger,Werner,Havertz) none of the others are guaranteed to start.

Apart from the first 15 minutes we dominated them, and again created so many chances, unfortunately the same thing again apart from Havertz, no one can put the ball in the net.Werner should have scored at least one, Abraham showed again why TT doesn't want him, and before everyone says it's only pre season, these are the games players HAVE to impress the manager, Drinkwater played one ball straight out of play and TT went mad and waved his arms around in frustration.

If Zouma is leaving why did he start?

Where was Ampidu?

But it's always good to beat Arsenal, friendly or not.

Arsenal looked rubbish and this was their 5th warm up game, I was surprised with some of the crap that the two blokes at halftime and full time were saying, "it was a good performance, and we really tested them" ..really? I can't see Arteta lasting to Christmas, Brentford,Chelsea and city I think are their first 3 games, I can see them losing 2 maybe all 3 of them, which could put them bottom, then the supporters will be on his back..

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think anyone is negative about our starting team - they pretty much all had v good Euros.
We are negative about the marginal players, few of whom stood out or looked ready to contribute to the squad.

I meant the overall negativity around the performance 

Rob B   

Anyone know why Christensen wasn't involved?  99% sure I saw him in the training pics last week...

And Ampadu for that matter, but guessing he will go on loan again...

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Anyone know why Christensen wasn't involved?  99% sure I saw him in the training pics last week...

And Ampadu for that matter, but guessing he will go on loan again...

Same reason no Azpi

They got to the semis of the euros, and presumably not ready yet