JaneB

Chelsea 1 Villarreal 1 (6 - 5 on penalties)

chelboy   
1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

Work in progress. Many players rusty. We'll improve. Too much doom and gloom already from our fan base. We are a top team with a top manager.

2nd half was worrying imo. This isn’t the pre season team with Barkley and Drinkwater. They should be able to perform a bit longer than they did today. Many of them would be starting on Saturday I am guessing.Β 

1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

Work in progress. Many players rusty. We'll improve. Too much doom and gloom already from our fan base. We are a top team with a top manager.

πŸ’―

Lots of players have only just come back from their holidays. Tuchel himself said that because of Euros & Copa America we wouldn't be at 100% match fitness until after the first international break.

So much doom & gloom here, it's quite disheartening. Still, t'was always thus around here.

Ham   

Enjoyed that ending 🀣

Well done Kepa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bison   

If Chalaobah was playing for somebody else the club would be trying to sign him for 50m.

18 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

πŸ’―

Lots of players have only just come back from their holidays. Tuchel himself said that because of Euros & Copa America we wouldn't be at 100% match fitness until after the first international break.

So much doom & gloom here, it's quite disheartening. Still, t'was always thus around here.

The way I saw the game, we dominated and got in front. Treated it like a friendly at the start of the second, they equalised and then we dominated again..Β Β 

What I don't get is why our game wasn't moved to the Sunday!

Edited by Erland Johnson

1 minute ago, Bison said:

If Chalaobah was playing for somebody else the club would be trying to sign him for 50m.

Chalobah played well. Let's not get too carried away though.Β  It's good to know that he can play at this level. Rudiger, I thought was very good again. Changed man since Lampard!Β 

25 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

πŸ’―

This in spades! Just enjoy the moment :).

• Like 1