JaneB

Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

chara   
7 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think a difference of Drogba and Lukaku is that Drogba buries that chance he had in 2nd leg vs Spurs (the assist from Rüdiger). The way Lukaku took it down, bullied the defender etc. all very Drogba-esque just needed that bloody mindedness to finish it. 

I think his time his coming. Drogba made his initial mark at a League Cup Final. Lukaku has that opportunity too. 

Mean't kindly..out of the mouths of babes.....hope you are right....plus you and Ham what are you doing up this late at night?.....and......you remind me so much of the young chara with your Chelsea loyalty...a pleasure to read your views and your excellent video postings....a credit to us "Old Geezers?!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, chara said:

Mean't kindly..out of the mouths of babes.....hope you are right....plus you and Ham what are you doing up this late at night?.....and......you remind me so much of the young chara with your Chelsea loyalty...a pleasure to read your views and your excellent video postings....a credit to us "Old Geezers?!

Up this late because I just played football myself :happy:

chara   
3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Up this late because I just played football myself :happy:

Ah...that adrenalin come down..a distant memory but very real...........

Well one can argue whether he’s a star or not. But if he was, no way would Man U have let him leave to Inter. Also, who has replaced him at Inter. Edin Dzeko. We’ve been taken to the cleaners on this one I’m afraid. 

It’s game like today where a Drogba would carry the team on his shoulders. Where was Lukaku today? **** as usual as soon as we face half decent opposition. I hoped I was wrong on him when he signed but my god he is no better than when he left Man U. 

Just now, Sleeping Dave said:

Well one can argue whether he’s a star or not. But if he was, no way would Man U have let him leave to Inter. Also, who has replaced him at Inter. Edin Dzeko. We’ve been taken to the cleaners on this one I’m afraid. 

It’s game like today where a Drogba would carry the team on his shoulders. Where was Lukaku today? **** as usual as soon as we face half decent opposition. I hoped I was wrong on him when he signed but my god he is no better than when he left Man U. 

He worse than that Dave .

Nope. Get rid.

Don't care what he did at Everton six and a half years ago, I care about what he's giving us now.

He's not a focal point, he's not an opportunist. He's not a magician. He's just a fat waste of space, farting about the pitch.

8 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

Nope. Get rid.

Don't care what he did at Everton six and a half years ago, I care about what he's giving us now.

He's not a focal point, he's not an opportunist. He's not a magician. He's just a fat waste of space, farting about the pitch.

He's really , really good at pointing though . 

I don't know what's happened to Lukaku. He looked very fit and much slimmer at the start of the season and so sharp. And now he looks sluggish and a bit heavy. Everyone talks about Antonio Conte's fitness standards. And a lot of our players just look so much less athletic than those from Liverpool and City and even other teams as well. I'm not sure we can blame Lukaku solely.

Leo91   

He completely disrupted what Tuchel was building towards. Thanks Chelsea.