JaneB

Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

Here's the scenario , Chelsea play Liverpool , Liverpool win one nil , John Terry has a stinker and afterwards approaches England colleague Stephen Gerrard and does a funky handshake .

Not likely is it ? 

Ro61   
8 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He had a great chance to peel away from his marker and shoot and played in an offside Ziyech instead .

He's not interested.

Funny you should say that,because Ziyech  is equally as useless.I watched a documentary tonight about the QE2 which is now a hotel in Dubai.It is going through a 100 million pound renovation to attract the rich and famous.

My point is - we paid a similar amount for someone that we should be in awe of.Instead,to use  an analogy, he is an inflatable  dinghy that leaks water.

chelboy   
13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He had a great chance to peel away from his marker and shoot and played in an offside Ziyech instead .

He's not interested.

Not interested? He was motm against Villa and Brighton. Those were two very good performances. The City performance was crap but so was the rest of the forwards including the 3 subs that came on. All six forwards had crap games which is quite remarkable. I question why he was playing a lone target man role. Don’t be fooled by his size, he isn’t a lone target man. He’s a poacher. He’s looked best when alongside Havertz. There’s still a good goal scorer in there. I think some fans still haven’t moved on from that interview though. 

32 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Not interested? He was motm against Villa and Brighton. Those were two very good performances. The City performance was crap but so was the rest of the forwards including the 3 subs that came on. All six forwards had crap games which is quite remarkable. I question why he was playing a lone target man role. Don’t be fooled by his size, he isn’t a lone target man. He’s a poacher. He’s looked best when alongside Havertz. There’s still a good goal scorer in there. I think some fans still haven’t moved on from that interview though. 

Nope. 

Not interested . 

He wants out and no amount of mealy mouthed apologies is going to convince me otherwise . 

Pogba with a skinhead .

RDCW   
17 hours ago, chara said:

So many words about the player....some say go, some say stay, some say wait and see.

Lets have a straight one word survey..... Go....Stay.......No ifs buts maybes ........

OK?

Me....GO

Go

RDCW   
13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Here's the scenario , Chelsea play Liverpool , Liverpool win one nil , John Terry has a stinker and afterwards approaches England colleague Stephen Gerrard and does a funky handshake .

Not likely is it ? 

How dare you!

JT never had a stinker in his Chelsea life !

RDCW   
2 hours ago, chelboy said:

For £98 million he needs to be a complete striker, not a one trick pony.

I was willing to be patient with him, but the recent games against Spurs and City have cemented his donkey status. We bought him to score those headers and one on ones. He isn't delivering and he doesn't deserve any extra sympathy after the interview. 

Sciatika   

I won't tell a lie. I knew he would not be another Drogba as too much to expect, but I was hoping he would be a younger version of Giroud. Still, I suppose there is time... 

Now, I've always hated the snakey git but it looks like Roberto Martinez is favourite to land the vacant Everton job .

This may be our salvation , surely one Lukaku is worth a Richarlison and a Calvert-Lewin or a Ben Godfrey ?