JaneB

Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

Sciatika   
18 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

... Where's the evidence of his affair with De Bruyne's partner that I asked about? The one that was "factual" a few posts earlier?Conveniently ignored. Now it's just an opinion of his "character".

It's reported by De Bruyne in his 2014 autobiography Keep It Simple. I think it's more a case of her leaving him for TC. The real mystery here is why someone so young is writing an autobiography? What can he possibly have done to merit it?

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

It's reported by De Bruyne in his 2014 autobiography Keep It Simple. I think it's more a case of her leaving him for TC. The real mystery here is why someone so young is writing an autobiography? What can he possibly have done to merit it?

The sense that the whole world look up to them and want to be like them and learn a thing or two from their lives. 

Truth be told these footballers got nothing anyone should be envious of except sporting abilities

Diddymen   

Not sure how true this is, but Romano has just tweeted that Inter have rejected a 5m euro loan - WTAF!

7 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Not sure how true this is, but Romano has just tweeted that Inter have rejected a 5m euro loan - WTAF!

I think it's us rejecting Inter's offer of 5m. 

I hate Lukaku. Absolutely hate him. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Diddymen   
2 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Oops. Sorry 

VA96   
9 hours ago, Diddymen said:

Oops. Sorry 

Could be us paying them £5m to offload him haha

Kezza   
On 16/06/2022 at 6:12 AM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Yup he’s absolutely deplorable. Made him a big hassle last season and now same thing again. Doubt Inter and Chelsea would deal again after this.

paulw66   

The only positive about this, is that it seems like he will be gone by the time pre season starts. 

Nothing worse than having a player around the training ground who'd rather be elsewhere 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

The only positive about this, is that it seems like he will be gone by the time pre season starts. 

Nothing worse than having a player around the training ground who'd rather be elsewhere 

Personally I hope the club expunges his name from our history and leaves a sarcastic "thanks for all your hard work , we'll remember those seven touches for ever" message on the webpage 

Words fail at the sheer stupidity of this transfer from the very beginning and now fingers crossed at the end. 

Again as my Mrs who grew up under Soviet control said "rich Russians like their plastic surgery to be obvious . It's not about looking better, it's about showing others you have lots of money to spend and you don't care. "

I would have thought both RA & MG had grown up out of this kind of "look at me" nonsense given  their exposure to world wide different cultures experience but it appears old deep rooted habits die hard..

heyho