JaneB

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 2

Leo91   

That second half dragged. Was not fun to watch. Hate playing them.

Floyd25   

Good start for Rom, times where the ball obviously should’ve come in earlier to him, but we’ll obviously get sharper in coming weeks. Didn’t like the way we lost control at times but we regained it fairly easily, bigger tests to come. 

Holymoly   

Such a relief to see a game out with a 2-0 lead instead of the usual one we saw the last couple of seasons.

A two nil away win at Arsenal is always a good result , however , we should have won by more and once again our final ball was lacking with Mount and James both culpable.

Lukaku was great , held the ball up brilliantly and his excellence made the difference .

The dicking about with the ball in our area is a recipe for disaster.

The first half was pretty good the second half poor but we were hardly tested by a woeful Arsenal with a dreadful coach and cretinous director of football .

I suppose that's what modern football coaches call game management!

• Like 1

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The dicking about with the ball in our area is a recipe for disaster.

Certainly Jorginho seems to get a death wish at times in games.

Great result. Second half we just went through the motions. Unlucky not to score a third.  Impressive debut from Lukaku. Not everyone on his wavelength yet. Once players start to click around him, we should score plenty. 

SS_89   

I missed the game as Mrs dragged me to theatre but on all accounts we largely controlled the game, big rom had a great debut and a goal and we kept a clean sheet. 

Literally couldn't have asked for more when I checked. Given these lot beat us too many times last season I'll absolutely take it as it's their cup final and they were at home.

Floyd25   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

we should have won by more and once again our final ball was lacking with Mount and James both culpable.

True, I would like to see the right ball being played instead of certain players shooting on sight, hopefully gets ironed out. 

Ham   
4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Uncanny actually