JaneB

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 2

Jasonb   

I thought until we went 2-0 up it was reasonably close, after that we could have had 5, some poor finishing and decision making.

Lukaku looks good anyway. 

Glad we beat them as the last few matches they had luck of the green for me.

2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Today wasn’t Jorginho’s best game. Last week he ran the show but today he was a bit of a liability for me in midfield. Presuming that Kante is fully fit, he likely starts alongside Kovacic at Anefield given the sub pattern today. 

I thought he was excellent first half to be honest

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

I thought he was excellent first half to be honest

It wasn’t a terrible performance but this game, in patches, exposed his physical frailties. We didn’t play a compact game today - doesn’t favor Jorginho given he’s not a ‘runner’. Anyway I’m splitting hairs given the team’s overall solid performance today. 

Liam w   
Just now, chelboy said:

I am confused. Are you still talking about the James at RWB thing? Give it a rest. He’s started very well in that position this season. Last season he wasn’t as good as this imo. Ask yourself why did Tuchel move James to RCB and Azpi to RWB towards the end of last season? If James was doing what Tuchel wanted in RWB position I don’t think Tuchel would have put James at RCB especially when James is clearly better on the ball going forward and Azpi is better defensively. I am one of James biggest fans but he isn’t immune to criticism. Just my opinion but I think this was James best performance at RWB so far. 

would I of got a rest if I was proved wrong? in fact even when I was proved right the comments still came (and apparently still coming?)

I will give it a rest when people are man enough to admit when they are wrong instead of making futile arguments to support their anti English and anti academy agenda

yes tonight he was a bit better then normal, but he quite often gets a shot away and his gameplay in general was no different then what most of us normally see.

even the t**t Neville said in commentary this is what you get from James.

as to the point why TT swapped him and Azpi towards the end of last season....they swapped a few times mid game tonight as well.

one of my biggest points that I was trying to make is TTs formations are fluid and players are interchangeable and get given different roles during different games depending on how they are going. its not as simple as this person should be here on the pitch because that's what the graphic on the screen said when they showed us the line ups

1 hour ago, SS_89 said:

I missed the game as Mrs dragged me to theatre

Anything good...??

Or were you being operated on.....

• Haha 1

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
30 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

97ACC066-AFA3-4F07-A907-B7661F94DA74.thumb.png.db8ed92c7f34d252ad8aad44188c3ace.png

Did this bloke inherit Jimmy Saville’s jewelry?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or Mr T’s 🙌🏿💙

Edited by Northern Lights

40 minutes ago, Liam w said:

I am starting to understand @Wolfie Smith's tic toc comments now, there is nothing like admitting when you are wrong, well apart from maybe trying to justify being wrong by talking about learning from a masterclass from the week before.

2 games in a row I have been proved right and one of those was from a subs bench, stand up and admit you was wrong or everyone will see there is a clear agenda.

2 games in a row I have congratulated TT on getting James to do what he failed to do last season.  I'm sorry you don't get any credit for that.  Lets hope you don't get too upset about it.

16 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I am confused. Are you still talking about the James at RWB thing? Give it a rest. He’s started very well in that position this season. Last season he wasn’t as good as this imo. Ask yourself why did Tuchel move James to RCB and Azpi to RWB towards the end of last season? If James was doing what Tuchel wanted in RWB position I don’t think Tuchel would have put James at RCB especially when James is clearly better on the ball going forward and Azpi is better defensively. I am one of James biggest fans but he isn’t immune to criticism. Just my opinion but I think this was James best performance at RWB so far. 

Yes.  Exactly.  Expect another 30 posts.

Great result, performance was none too shabby either.  Lukaku bullied their defence just like Drogba used to do.  I wonder what that unfunny [email protected] masquerading as a comedian (Alan Davies) has to say now?  Let's hope Rom also gives everyone's favourite VVD a physical going over on Murkyside next week.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!

Edited by blueandproud

Liam w   
17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

2 games in a row I have congratulated TT on getting James to do what he failed to do last season.  I'm sorry you don't get any credit for that.  Lets hope you don't get too upset about it.

Yes.  Exactly.  Expect another 30 posts.

But he did do it last season and this doesn't suit the narrative you have been spouting to anyone that would listen and now someone has told you that you was wrong and he is a completely different player?

Do you honestly think if he wasn't playing the way he was told he would of even been in the squad?

Don't worry I won't be the one getting upset and I won't give you anything to go running to the mods to either this time.

You make some very good points on here a lot of the time but your need to be the smartest person on here means you also make some very naive posts.

come on just admit you got this one wrong and you will gain a lot more respect then you already have

Edited by Liam w

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights

Pepe cost £72m.

Same as Kai.

Let that sink in. 

💁🏿‍♂️💙