Liam w

Predictor: Match 2 Away vs Arsenal

Ruudboy   

The latter, without doubt. Although getting a hole in one in each of 18 holes might be close

• Haha 1

Liam w   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

What's best?

• A 147 break in snooker
  • A nine dart finish
  • A hat trick in football
  • A hat trick in cricket
  • Getting the predictor 100% right one week (Score/Scorer/Minute)

Tough one...... 

I love the comparisons, even if I bothered to take part in my own competition (why do you think I wanted to host it?) I am never in a million years going to get any of them.

my highest break is 52

I can't play darts to save my life

I have only ever scored 1 goal playing football (unless you count the kick abouts with jumper goal posts down the park,) and that was a complete accident. quite spectacular though. free kick from just pass the halfway line. I got asked to just try to get it in the box, it was late on and everyone including the goalkeeper went forward. I thought  we are in trouble I can't even kick a ball in a straight line so I just wellied it as hard as I could and it ended up going in...God knows how.

never played cricket

and I can't even predict what I am ever going to cook for tea

all of these seem impossible to me so I guess I would just have to pick the predictor being the best. although; as per Mr ruudboy's comment I think getting a single whole in one is on par with the rest of the list, getting 18 wins hands down, I mean it can't be even close. Unless you're playing mini golf.

feel obliged to post a prediction as did week one, but leave me out if looking for regular contributors.  I mostly glance read the forum these days and unlikely to keep up with entering a prediction for each match.

Arsenal 1 Chelsea 2

Aubamayang first goal on 9 mins

• Like 1

Liam w   
2 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

feel obliged to post a prediction as did week one, but leave me out if looking for regular contributors.  I mostly glance read the forum these days and unlikely to keep up with entering a prediction for each match.

Arsenal 1 Chelsea 2

Aubamayang first goal on 9 mins

Play as and when you want, more you play the more chance you have for winning come the end of the season.

I will keep adding anyone who makes any prediction. Even if they only make one during the whole season.

However what I will say is you are currently joint top of the leader board, despite the fact that it's the most difficult to get right, you somehow managed to get the exact minute correct. Realistically you had a 1 in about 100 chance of getting that spot on. Would be a shame if you didn't play because you seem to be some sort of wizard

Arsenal 2 Chelsea 4 . Arsenal to score a fluke goal rowe 5th minute Chelsea storm back into the get a Jorginho penalty 17th minute. Lukaku to get 2 goals and Werner to get the last goal