Liam w

Predictor: Match 3 Away vs Liverpool

Liam w   
On 26/08/2021 at 0:29 PM, Ruudboy said:

Good point. I’d assumed you got an extra ten points given that the scorer was right - nobody - ditto the time - it never happened. Hence 0:0 was a risky but high scoring option.

yeah you are right if it is 0-0 and you had nobody and no minutes you would get 30 pts but if its not 0-0 you won't be getting ANY points but we did get a few goalless draws last season, by my count 7? depends on how much of a gambler you are. I will still accept 0-0s with goal scorers and minutes if you want to hedge your bets sort of speak

Liam w   
14 hours ago, Ruudboy said:

Nicely argued. I’ll think about it. But for this match I’ll stick.

Good for you  👏💪 but I hope you're wrong, I always want us to smash these lot in style.

Even if it's not realistic

Ruudboy   

Now, come on - I never said this is what I want: more what I have a feeling we might get. Neither team will want to take too many chances at the start of the campaign, and their defence has been bolstered by VVD's return. On the other hand, either side has the ability to offer a lorra lorra goals. My more optimistic side has Lukaku and Mount taking the lead, and Werner finding his shooting boots at last. And Mane finally getting his just deserts.

Liam w   
Just now, Ruudboy said:

Now, come on - I never said this is what I want: more what I have a feeling we might get. Neither team will want to take too many chances at the start of the campaign, and their defence has been bolstered by VVD's return. On the other hand, either side has the ability to offer a lorra lorra goals. My more optimistic side has Lukaku and Mount taking the lead, and Werner finding his shooting boots at last. And Mane finally getting his just deserts.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said good for you, it is a totally believable scoreline.

And the second part was me just saying I hope you're wrong.

The idea of this game is to do exactly what you have just done (using your head). I'm not arguing I can totally see it happening.

It's the main reason why I don't play along. I do the opposite as you and go with my heart on the chelsea app when I bother.

I always put somerhing like 6-0 and my first goal scorer never starts.

My points total is always in single figures and some people get 70 or 80 points every week on that app.

Sorry if my previous messages came across the wrong way

Ruudboy   

Don't worry about it - I usually get it miles wrong. It's just a game, right? Well, this is. What happens on the pitch is dead serious!

Liam w   
1 hour ago, Ruudboy said:

Don't worry about it - I usually get it miles wrong. It's just a game, right? Well, this is. What happens on the pitch is dead serious!

You got that dead right ✅

Liam w   

------------closed-----------