JaneB

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

2 hours ago, Ham said:

I didn't mean that they'd stopped trying to take defenders on. Both have been trying and failing recently. 

It's like they've lost belief after their injuries.

Haven't really noticed it overly with CHO , I just get the impression he thinks he's better than he is , whereas Pulisic looks terrified of popping something . 

chara   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Haven't really noticed it overly with CHO , I just get the impression he thinks he's better than he is , whereas Pulisic looks terrified of popping something . 

Good observation Mark..... it's not just cold football analysis that illustrates what we see/feel.

paulw66   
21 hours ago, McCreadie said:

A slight tangent, but I totally hate it when commentators say, after a penalty, "he sent the keeper the wrong way". The keeper has 3 choices at a penalty; stay in the middle, dive left, dive right. He picks one option. It is right or wrong. No-one has sent anybody "the wrong way". I digress.

My biggest pet peeve is when a player shoots high or wide (or both) and the commentator says, "the keeper was beaten"..........er, no he wasn't. 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

My biggest pet peeve is when a player shoots high or wide (or both) and the commentator says, "the keeper was beaten"..........er, no he wasn't. 

or he wouldnt have got to that.......yeah no need as it was going high or wide.

Of course if he is a liverpool keeper, he had it covered