JaneB

Chelsea sign Saul Niguez on season long loan

7 hours ago, Mana said:

This guy is near Bakayoko levels. Red flags were raised when Atletico wanted him gone so bad and we ignored the flags. Slowly paying the price. Thank GOD this is only a loan and we will see the back of him at the end of the season.

I mean ... We're not. In that we didn't pay much money, and we've still won the games he played in. This is a significant exaggeration.

I think he looks far, far worse than Bakayoko. I actually really feel for him. He must know how far off the pace he is, and be well aware of how poorly he has played when given a go in meaningful games. It must be devastating for him.

Mana   
19 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I mean ... We're not. In that we didn't pay much money, and we've still won the games he played in. This is a significant exaggeration.

We only won those games he has played in because TT subbed him off before things got worse. Or subs him on when we have a comfortable lead. So no it’s not a significant exaggeration.

I mean, let him play for 90 mins in the league and see what happens.

Edited by Mana

7 hours ago, Mana said:

I mean, let him play for 90 mins in the league and see what happens.

You seem to acknowledge yourself that has never happened and never will happen, so not sure what your point is beyond pissing and moaning on the Internet. Saul being here hasn't cost us anything we couldn't afford. There isn't any disputing that.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:42 AM, paulw66 said:

apart from you, who said you wanted to swap him with Gallagher. 

Gallagher is in exactly the right place - starting and starring regularly in the PL

There you go Paulw66.... I'm not the only one who does not rate him....Like I said ,makes Bakayoko look world class....

On 02/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, paulw66 said:

It certainly seems that way. If he doesn't play at Brentford, and play well, I can see that being it.  (maybe he will play in Russia?)

TT now saying he may be back-up to Alonso… Poor guy, let Atletico because he didn’t want to play wing back and now it’s obvious all he could possibly be is LWB3 here… 

paulw66   
12 hours ago, Liquidator said:

There you go Paulw66.... I'm not the only one who does not rate him....Like I said ,makes Bakayoko look world class....

I made that comment on 13 September and he's barely played since..... Harry Hindsight and all that

He needs games, and he isn't going to get them here. 

paulw66   
4 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

TT now saying he may be back-up to Alonso… Poor guy, let Atletico because he didn’t want to play wing back and now it’s obvious all he could possibly be is LWB3 here… 

I wonder if he'll play there in Wednesday

1 minute ago, McCreadie said:

Alonso cannot play every game over Xmas

Although I would have thought Azpi would be a better option at LWB than Saul