JaneB

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I think City are just better than us, there's a long way to go this season and losing to Man City doesn't really mean anything; but I think it's just the better team winning at the moment.

Yes. One of those days. It’s how we react that counts but I think this defeat will do is good and being the players back down to planet Earth. 🙌🏿🧨

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I think City are just better than us, there's a long way to go this season and losing to Man City doesn't really mean anything; but I think it's just the better team winning at the moment.

We have their number, we can beat them. Its just that playing without someone to link defence and attack makes it much harder than it needs to be. TT should know that. 

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
Just now, chelboy said:

We have their number, we can beat them. Its just that playing without someone to link defence and attack makes it much harder than it needs to be. TT should know that. 

I’m sure he does 🤪🤷🏿

Bison   
14 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I must confess I’m massively disappointed with Tuchel today. That was a truly gutless strategy from the start, with basically no creativity on the pitch whatsoever. 

It’s not like we’ve been this well-oiled attacking machine under his stewardship. So to go 532 with zero creativity in midfield and attack is a bit rich. Fear it’s too late now to change direction of this game - probably going to end up with a 2-0 or 3-0 loss. 

I agree but all of our attacking midfielders have been rubbish so far this season. 

More midfield stability and hoping Lukaku and Werner link up well was a gamble worth taking.

No Mount or Pulisic through injury. Havertz in terrible form (has come on today and has done nothing). Ziyech is practically unplayable against a team like City. 

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
2 minutes ago, Bison said:

I agree but all of our attacking midfielders have been rubbish so far this season. 

More midfield stability and hoping Lukaku and Werner link up well was a gamble worth taking.

No Mount or Pulisic through injury. Havertz in terrible form (has come on today and has done nothing). Ziyech is practically unplayable against a team like City. 

We are desperately short of physicality and goal threat from midfield. Pullasickie, CHO and Zyech are pointless imo. 🤷🏿🧨