JaneB

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 1

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

Isn’t it amazing how many here are getting their knickers in a twist 🤣🙌🏿

I wasn't getting my knickers in a twist.  I was just making an observation.  

Pity a few of our women's team can't transfer to the men's team (or maybe they could if they 'identified' as male) and show everyone how to create and score goals.   

'

1 hour ago, Northern Lights said:

Isn’t it amazing how many here are getting their knickers in a twist 🤣🙌🏿

It is already very clear thar Lukaku is exactly the same as the one we let go. One that is not close to good enough for a top PL team with title aspirations. A terrible, terrible signing that is going to hold us back for a couple more season's until we give up and get rid.

And how much longer are we going to persist with an utterly useless midfield that cannot create or score to save their lives.

On top of those glaring problems, we have a manager who makes Jose's football look like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle. Not going anywhere fast in the EPL with such extreme tactics. 8 defensive players at home was shameful!

We know how ruthless Abramovich is,  and you can bet your bottom dollar he won't settle for anything less that the title or at least get ting very close to it, and that is not going to happen this season with the players we have and the way the manager is setting us up.

Maybe this will stop all this talk from the media how great we are and the title is ours. Yes the team is very good and will go close this season but Man City are a world apart and should win the league again.

Considering our fixtures these past few weeks we have done really well without playing that well, the defence has been sorted out so no issues there, the ongoing dilemma continues to be the lack of form of Mount, Havertz and Werner and when you add in the glaring lack of creativity it's no surprise we are not the finished article.

As for Mount, when he is on form he is a very important part of this team, but my personal issue with him is that he does not score enough goals.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
2 hours ago, boratsbrother said:

It is already very clear thar Lukaku is exactly the same as the one we let go. One that is not close to good enough for a top PL team with title aspirations. A terrible, terrible signing that is going to hold us back for a couple more season's until we give up and get rid.

And how much longer are we going to persist with an utterly useless midfield that cannot create or score to save their lives.

On top of those glaring problems, we have a manager who makes Jose's football look like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle. Not going anywhere fast in the EPL with such extreme tactics. 8 defensive players at home was shameful!

We know how ruthless Abramovich is,  and you can bet your bottom dollar he won't settle for anything less that the title or at least get ting very close to it, and that is not going to happen this season with the players we have and the way the manager is setting us up.

Really? So, Borat’s brother, not a case of “great success”, even though we won the European Cup a few months back? 💁🏿‍♂️💯

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

I wasn't getting my knickers in a twist.  I was just making an observation.  

Pity a few of our women's team can't transfer to the men's team (or maybe they could if they 'identified' as male) and show everyone how to create and score goals.   

'

I didn’t mean you. You’re a voice of reason, Jane! 🙌🏿💯

59 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

Really? So, Borat’s brother, not a case of “great success”, even though we won the European Cup a few months back? 💁🏿‍♂️💯

Winning the CL was  great, but winning a Cup is way easier than winning the title!   Fact proven by us winning the CL twice in seasons when we were miles off the pace at the top of the league. While Tuchel quickly got the defence more solid, he has not improved the plays in the opponants half at all. Still next to nothing coming from midfield or the widemen and Werner and Lukaku look as bang average as ever.   The only positive I can see so far this season, is seeing there might still be a future for RLC.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
44 minutes ago, kratos said:

Is this the Tottenham forum?

🤣

Nuno is a BTEC Jose 🤣🙌🏿💯

kratos   
5 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

Nuno is a BTEC Jose 🤣🙌🏿💯

Really?

Because everyone now thinks that of TT.

🙄