JaneB

Juventus 1 Chelsea 0

chelboy   

Would have rotated one of the wingbacks just to give us some energy. We did a lot of chasing the ball against City. Azpi looked tired at times. 

chara   

Awaiting the KO knowing I will have to leave about 20 minutes before the final whistle....follow up Vet visit for dog....not made by me and only realised after confirmation call yesterday....question...will it be a blessed relief or a frustrating cut off?

6 minutes ago, chara said:

Awaiting the KO knowing I will have to leave about 20 minutes before the final whistle....follow up Vet visit for dog....not made by me and only realised after confirmation call yesterday....question...will it be a blessed relief or a frustrating cut off?

For you or the dog?

• Haha 1

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, chara said:

Hopefully the latter.

(Good luck Cash)

57 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Chelsea I 3-4-2-1: Mendy - Christensen, Thiago Silva, Rudiger - Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso - Ziyech, Havertz - Lukaku

No Englishmen, and Christensen the only Academy player (though he isn't much more Academy than Lukaku).

Just like the team that finished against City.

Bison   

Unforced misplaced pass already from the guy who is meant to be linking the play in the heart of midfield.

DannyLB   
2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Unforced misplaced pass already from the guy who is meant to be linking the play in the heart of midfield.

Unforced comment in the first two minutes of the match from someone who should maybe wait a little longer before already throwing criticism. 

Bison   
3 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Unforced comment in the first two minutes of the match from someone who should maybe wait a little longer before already throwing criticism. 

Another unforced error leading to a Juventus counter. Loves giving the ball away. 

We may have to bring Tom Daley on to counter their diving game