JaneB

Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

Big game for Sarr especially seeing as he's been awful previously.

I expect Toney will target Christensen and Taylor , Sarr.

45 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Again with the 3 cm’s that don’t play in between the lines then Werner and Lukaku up front. Who’s going to play in those pockets of space and link midfield with attack? Also Sarr… really? Could have put Azpi cb and CHO on the wings. Playing into Brentford hands with that team.

Well I would have thought RLC would play just behind the front 2, but he has played in different positions so far.
Fantastic opportunity for him, hope he takes this one.Plenty of good subs if he doesn't.
Christensen is today the senior CB, and Chalobah the experienced guy besides him  

Chelsea: Mendy; Chalobah, Christensen, Sarr; Azpilicueta (c), Loftus-Cheek, Kante, Kovacic, Chilwell; Lukaku, Werner

Substitutes: Kepa, Alonso, James, Barkley, Jorginho, Saul, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Mount

18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well I would have thought RLC would play just behind the front 2, but he has played in different positions so far.
Fantastic opportunity for him, hope he takes this one.Plenty of good subs if he doesn't.
Christensen is today the senior CB, and Chalobah the experienced guy besides him

As previously when in a central 3, RLC is playing deeper with licence to carry the ball forward to break the lines.

Anthony Taylor brandishing his yellow card at a Chelsea player at the very first opportunity. A simimlar offence from a Brentford player on Werner went unpunished. 

Go figure.