bert19   

Mendy

Azpi Christensen Rudi (hopefully)

Reece Kanté Kovacic Chilwell

Mount 

Werner Lukaku 

that’s how I’d go if all are fit & ready

19 hours ago, JaneB said:

I don't know why she isn't given matches now.  I'm sure players would behave a good deal better if she was in charge.

I'd have her in a heartbeat in place of what we got this weekend.  

21 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Would be surprised and disappointed if Werner doesn't start.

Got a massive goal in our last game, and scored twice last night. Feels like a confidence players - get him in. 

Agree. If Werner is on any kind of roll we need to try and keep that momentum going. You cannot fault his work rate or attitude but if he needs to make transition from ugly duckling to swan it needs to be soon. I think he's paddling hard enough but we need to see the plumage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 13/10/2021 at 11:31 AM, NoblyBobly said:

Agree. If Werner is on any kind of roll we need to try and keep that momentum going. You cannot fault his work rate or attitude but if he needs to make transition from ugly duckling to swan it needs to be soon. I think he's paddling hard enough but we need to see the plumage. 

Lukaku + Werner hasn't been played enough, definitely need to try it again, especially with how open Brentford play. 

• Like 1

Ruudboy   
On 13/10/2021 at 11:31 AM, NoblyBobly said:

At the moment, it looks beautiful and blue, but I wanna be sure he hasn't been nailed to his perch

Bison   
15 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Just learned that Christensen's head coach when he played for the Danish U16, U17 and U19 team was Thomas Frank, the Brentford manager. 

Frank had some very kind words to say about Christensen this week. He seems like a good manager too; good style of play and they're picking up some great results. Really enjoyed watching them as opposed to rubbish like Norwich who are just wasting everybody's time.

I'd definitely pick the following starting XI given some of the injury scares we have; 

Mendy

Azpilicueta Christensen Chalobah

James Loftus-Cheek Kanté Alonso

Mount             Werner

Lukaku