chara

Which team do you truly dislike?

Teams I dislike....

Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal Spurs, West Ham, Everton, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, QPR,, Millwall,, any team managed by Neil Warnock, Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis (tossers), Sevilla, Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough, 

Errm, that's it.

Edited by blueandproud

chara   
4 hours ago, blueandproud said:

Teams I dislike....

Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal Spurs, West Ham, Everton, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, QPR,, Millwall,, any team managed by Neil Warnock, Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis (tossers), Sevilla, Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesborough, 

Errm, that's it.

Hmm....stole most of my list.....plus any French side...top of list PSG..only Eden's side gets a mild rebuke...and Dave's...rebuke not absolution.....any L.A, MLS side...or to be more precise ALL MLS sides...and all Mexican sides.

La Liga etc,,,, Real Madrid for spoiling the "Legend"...Almeria (down a division now) for scoring twice against me....more as we progress.....

Liverpool of course. Leeds, Charlton, QPR, Liverpool, Everton, Millwall, West Ham and Liverpool.

Sciatika   

I am not one given to hatred but my least favourite teams are Liverpool, Spurs, QPR, Millwall, Leeds and Cardiff. Liverpool for the absolute belief of their fans in their own mythologies. Reading RAWK for a few minutes is, at times, quite scary. They are actually disconnected from reality. REDCAFE (Man United) is an interesting comparison. They have an unbelievable way of claiming good players as "world class" if they play for MU even though they were rubbish before they joined and slip back into mediocrity after they leave. However, I tend to find that they are mostly OK and have the redeeming feature of the ability to mock themselves in their prejudices - something we could all learn from. Spurs I dislike for the constant sense of self-entitlement. Arsenal fans are the same but their club has actually won something in the last 50 years. The last three because of stuff to do with the 70s. QPR because they are simply a bunch of d***s.

Jasonb   

Normally it is all of them you are playing and especially away and always if you happen to be near the home supporters.

The stick they dish out is often unreal at times and nasty too. 

Obviously we have our local dislikes due to either rivalry for status or on their part jealousy.

Then we have our rivalries with teams we regularly meet with history in the mix and that adds friction.

Here are some personal anecdotes I recall.

I remember going to Sheffield Utd twice, with one crowd being in a Sheffield pub after the match and seeing young girls of 14 or 15 drinking alco-pops playing pool. Sad.

With another crowd a year or two later at a different pub the group I am with start talking to a couple of shirt wearing blades after the match and then a few minutes later young CFC 

fans come in bouncing on their toes as though looking for a fight, I get eye contact and shake my head and they go away. 

One of the what-ifs, what if I had gone with a different crowd would all of them have got a kicking?

Away to Liverpool, two of us looking for a pub and broken glass all over the road we find one and get a pint then start to notice, quietly sung songs about Hitler gassing the Jews.

On another away to Liverpool 5 of us drove and parked the hire car in a side street and a small kid with a dog asks for a tenner to watch the car. My mate looks at him and says, 'We know where you live, if anything fxxking happens to the car we will come to your house and kill your fxxking dog!'

Nothing happened to the car. 

Liverpool, Arsenal,(easy) Glasgow Rangers, (never did and why should I?) starting to dislike City a bit too. Being a West London lad would like to like QPR but their hatred for us is inexplicable, Everton's sense of entitlement, its actually more than Liverpool's! They hate us with a passion as well. Goodison Park is a seething mass of howling ferals when we go there. Players I couldnt stand for them: Tony Hibbert, David Unsworth, and kin Seamus Coleman jesus!. They've got another one coming up, now that Godfrey geezer. I have  feeling if they start to mouth off (well they already do, but if they actually start winning stuff) Newcastle will join this list.... oh and Leeds, there finished.

Jasonb   
13 hours ago, kennypaul said:

Liverpool, Arsenal,(easy) Glasgow Rangers, (never did and why should I?) starting to dislike City a bit too. Being a West London lad would like to like QPR but their hatred for us is inexplicable, Everton's sense of entitlement, its actually more than Liverpool's! They hate us with a passion as well. Goodison Park is a seething mass of howling ferals when we go there. Players I couldnt stand for them: Tony Hibbert, David Unsworth, and kin Seamus Coleman jesus!. They've got another one coming up, now that Godfrey geezer. I have  feeling if they start to mouth off (well they already do, but if they actually start winning stuff) Newcastle will join this list.... oh and Leeds, there finished.

QPR, haha and you are right.

By the same token Fulham hate us as well.

Been to Everton a couple of times and agree they don't like us yet noticed more the Rangers contingent that would come down and join our away support.

10 hours ago, Jasonb said:

QPR, haha and you are right.

By the same token Fulham hate us as well.

Been to Everton a couple of times and agree they don't like us yet noticed more the Rangers contingent that would come down and join our away support.

I know some Celtic boys from Glasgow that like Chelsea in spite of all the so called 'Blues Brothers'...stuff. 

Sciatika   

Imagine having to share your home town with Liverpool FC.