JaneB

Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

Ruudboy   

Well, you say so, Bob, but as the man himself said: "In French, it's N'golo Kon-tay, and in Malian it's N'golo Kan-tay”. So while both are right, I’d go for the original any day.

Edited by Ruudboy

Chrisb   
13 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

They're actually pronouncing his surname correctly... take it from someone fluent in French! The a is not a flat 'a' as often found in English but 'en'

Every day is a school day, thanks Bob. Not apologising to Hoddle and his side-kick as they’ve been annoying all game!

DannyLB   
10 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Havertz goal pick of the night, please let’s have the same against Norwich. 

I can see it now....

Chelsea 3-0 Norwich

Silva, Alonso, OG. 

2 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

I can see it now....

Chelsea 3-0 Norwich

Silva, Alonso, OG. 

All from corners .

chara   

Question...As usual I watched with the sound off and may have missed something but...why did Malmo change keepers ?...and I read on BBC someone stated only the second time two penalties scored against two different keepers...and claimed 22 years to the day...unconfirmed ...any updates?

Training exercise for last twenty minutes or so..... steep price for an easy victor....two nasty injuries from a recovery point of view.

1 hour ago, chara said:

Question...As usual I watched with the sound off and may have missed something but...why did Malmo change keepers ?

Just a tactical switch from what I've read. If it was meant to achieve something, it didn't work :).

1 hour ago, chara said:

Training exercise for last twenty minutes or so

For most of the match really. Little more than a training exercise for our lads really.

chara   
19 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Just a tactical switch from what I've read. If it was meant to achieve something, it didn't work :).

For most of the match really. Little more than a training exercise for our lads really.

Thanks MT,,,,,,,,,not sure what difference it made,,,strange,