JaneB

Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

paulw66   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

If some Man Utd supporter had asked me that question, I would take them seriously. It seems that you are taking the mickey.

eh?

You keep repeating how TT has been criticising CHO........all I am asking for is some examples (or one!)

Are there any?

Blue Rod   
Just now, paulw66 said:

eh?

You keep repeating how TT has been criticising CHO........all I am asking for is some examples (or one!)

Are there any?

There is none. Now go away. 

paulw66   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

There is none. Now go away. 

Is that necessary? I am asking a polite question.

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Is that necessary? I am asking a polite question.

There is no official definition for a polite question. So I hope you'd appreciate that I am allowed to make my own judgment about your question. 

ROTG   
8 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Of course, he selected him, but his public criticism immediately followed. It's been relentless. He must give the young man a break.

Maybe TT would if CHO listened. If you watched the match Saturday TT was off his barking at CHO in the first 5 minutes for not doing his job. CHO buckled down and hey presto he gets a goal. 

CHO is a wonderful talent however he seems to be a bit light in the head when it comes to sticking to tactics from the training sessions. 

Also TT can not afford passengers as the bar was raised by the board in the summer and we all know the consequences of not reaching the bar. 

• Like 1

paulw66   
On 23/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Here's playlist of my videos of the 2nd half goals:

Couple of observations:

1. How did all the officials miss the handball? Got to be one of the clearest penalties you will ever see

2. What is the job of linesman at a penalty when he comes and stands near the goal? The technology tells the ref if the ball went in, so what are they doing? if they are there to check that the GK is on his line, this one failed. What is his job? Honestly?

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

There is no official definition for a polite question. So I hope you'd appreciate that I am allowed to make my own judgment about your question. 

Was my question rude? Is telling someone to "go away" really necessary?

I don't think I have said that warrants being upset, I am just asking what quotes from TT you dont like. 

Anyone seen any headlines about Liverpool beat  ten man Manchester United yet ? 

We are living in a time where second is better than first in the Premier League , where Liverpool are the team to beat.

Football 365 "While this was going on, Liverpool were adopting a policy of continuing as they had been going on. If anything, they were being underestimated by the time this season started, but since then they’ve been the most consistent team in the Premier League and the team which looks most likely to win it again, come the end of the season"

Sky yesterday , "United are six points behind City , Seven points benind Liverpool and 8 points from top".

We are literally being written out of history by the media . 

23 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

yeah, I was unable to watch it live this week, but was shocked watching the highlights how much space we were afforded. Was like they weren't even trying. Would be surprised if Farke lasts much longer. 

Pre-match I said I hoped we would be so mobile that Norwich would realise they need to ditch the 3rd CB and bring back Gilmour to defend from outside their box (or words to that effect).

Job well done.

But no one wants to identify the key improvement over the week from the awful Brentford game, much better Malmo and this excellent game.  And why we managed to convert possession into chances.

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Couple of observations:

1. How did all the officials miss the handball? Got to be one of the clearest penalties you will ever see

2. What is the job of linesman at a penalty when he comes and stands near the goal? The technology tells the ref if the ball went in, so what are they doing? if they are there to check that the GK is on his line, this one failed. What is his job? Honestly?

Perhaps it's a sign they are relying on the technology and aren't having the confidence to make the calls themselves.

On the subject of my videos, someone called "FA Premier League" copyright struck 3 of them yesterday, I disputed them with YouTube and now all are visible again. Very petty of whichever pencil pusher did that if it was really the PL, unless it was someone having a laugh at my expense (I recently copyright struck someone who had reuploaded my video,  perhaps it was them?) as you can place any name you want when copyright striking. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Anyone seen any headlines about Liverpool beat  ten man Manchester United yet ? 

We are living in a time where second is better than first in the Premier League , where Liverpool are the team to beat.

Football 365 "While this was going on, Liverpool were adopting a policy of continuing as they had been going on. If anything, they were being underestimated by the time this season started, but since then they’ve been the most consistent team in the Premier League and the team which looks most likely to win it again, come the end of the season"

Sky yesterday , "United are six points behind City , Seven points benind Liverpool and 8 points from top".

We are literally being written out of history by the media . 

You'd think we would get more plaudits for our 1-1 draw with only 10 men at Anfield. But it seems like that has been forgotten.