JaneB

Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

Just now, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Presumably BT are all over the fact that three English academy graduates have scored?

No mention in the commentary.

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Werner would as he is a fully established international player. CHO has never played a full season of football. If CHO was to go to the Bundesliga for a season or two he would probably cost more than Werner. I think that league can make any attacker look half decent. 

Does the fact that he's a fully established international make him more in demand? CHO is doing everything Werner should ( and has failed to do in 18 months.) Teams want to see how you play for your club not in internationals.  CHO creates he scores and makes full backs very very uneasy. Would someone like Arsenal for instance want Werner or CHO?

29 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Wow these lot are bad.

Up there with the worst half of a performance that I've ever seen from a Premiership  team! One can accept them looking outclassed but not their lack of effort. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Norwich, but not for this sorry lot.

Holymoly   
Just now, boratsbrother said:

Up there with the worst half of a performance that I've ever seen from a Premiership  team! One can accept them looking outclassed but not their lack of effort. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Norwich, but not for this sorry lot.

Billy must be learning so much with this shower.

3 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Presumably BT are all over the fact that three English academy graduates have scored?

It’s so noticeable. When we had just JT for years and wining, it’s all they wanted to talk about. But now that we have more academy first teamers than the top 4 combined, they’ve suddenly gone silent. 

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Me too. Lived in Norwich for 3 years when I was uni there in the late 70s/early 80s (Chris Woods and Dave Watson coming through, Martin O'Neil in midfield and Joe Royle up front). But this lot are atrocious.

chelboy   
8 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Does the fact that he's a fully established international make him more in demand? CHO is doing everything Werner should ( and has failed to do in 18 months.) Teams want to see how you play for your club not in internationals.  CHO creates he scores and makes full backs very very uneasy. Would someone like Arsenal for instance want Werner or CHO?

True in some way but CHO just doesn’t do it consistently enough and barely plays. I don’t think anyone really knows CHO true level until he plays week in week out. This isn’t a good game to judge him by tbh. This is a walk in the park. 

Just now, chelboy said:

True in some way but CHO just doesn’t do it consistently enough and barely plays. I don’t think anyone really knows CHO true level until he plays week in week out. This isn’t a good game to judge him by tbh. This is a walk in the park. 

Well your first sentence sums it up. You can't be consistent if your not playing. Does Werner performances justify his game time? And he has had plenty of walks in the park too and done far worse than CHO today. He's a tryer and an honest lad but not good enough IMO. That must be a poor German team he gets in.