JaneB

Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Oh come on, compared to CHO??

You could argue that CHO deserves more of a chance as the other attackers have been poor so far. I’m not against giving CHO more of a chance in the front three but I don’t think he will play much better than the others. All of them except Mount lack consistency. They drop too many 4’s or 5’s during the season for me. 

Blue Rod   
22 minutes ago, chelboy said:

True in some way but CHO just doesn’t do it consistently enough and barely plays. I don’t think anyone really knows CHO true level until he plays week in week out. This isn’t a good game to judge him by tbh. This is a walk in the park. 

Every time he plays, even in his worst day, CHO has looked better than Werner. Every time I hear from TT how CHO must prove himself, I look at Werner and Havertz, and my first reaction, is oh please.

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

Every time he plays, even in his worst day, CHO has looked better than Werner. Every time I hear from TT how CHO must prove himself, I look at Werner and Havertz, and my first reaction, is oh please.

I'm really not sure what those two have added to our squad since their arrival...or Ziyech for that matter. 

chelboy   
8 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Yeah the comments don’t make sense, I’m not saying Werner or Haverz have been good I’m just saying I don’t think CHO would play much better if given the chance. 

Red card for Reece James V Liverpool for denying a goal scoring event , yellow for the Norwich player for denying a goal scoring event .

They're conning us .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Red card for Reece James V Liverpool for denying a goal scoring event , yellow for the Norwich player for denying a goal scoring event .

They're conning us .

that did go through my mind.. I reckon if they went down to 9 we'd definitely win this one. 

Jasonb   

Well I thought we would play better without Werner and Lukaku and expected a 2-0 win.

7-0 is shockingly good and of course a little bid sad for the Canaries too.

Lukaku must have be worried after seeing that though we will have harder chances before he is back. 

Ham   
37 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Headline , Chelsea beat ten man Norwich.

Screenshot_20211023-142345_Sky Sports.jpg

Refs/ VAR taking the opportunity to give as many decisions as they can to even up the stats in a game where they have zero influence on the outcome.

• Red card for Norwich
  • VAR awards us a pen
  • VAR ensures a retake
  • VAR gives a fairly tight offside call in our favour to award us a 7th goal

Minor complaint is that the ref only plays about half the correct amount of stoppage time. The retaken pen alone took 3 1/2 minutes. Then there was the red, plus several subs. Easily enough time to score another against an exhausted, depleted and demoralised Norwich.