JaneB

Chelsea 1 Southampton 1 (4 - 3 on penalties)

Chrisb   
10 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

To be fair, everyone has

Apart from the goal which he could possibly of done better with I thought Kepa had a decent game, made some good saves. 

• Like 2

paulw66   

Difficult when you make so many changes but some of the fringe players didn't really do themselves any favours 

Leo91   

Bloody hell. Southampton really pressed well today. Saul couldn't cope. Now we see what Atleti were so eager to let him go.

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Cheatedagain said:

Don't think mount should be taking pens, 3 full backs Alonso,Chilwell and James all had no problem scoring

Was a pretty good save but both his penalties on Saturday were ropey 

Floyd25   

Yea not too happy with that performance, some rotation but strong enough not to of struggled as much as that. Still, what a record we have in shootouts now and I called it in the super cup when I said sub Kepa on, it’s his speciality. Glad we beat them, their fans are annoying, one of them continuously shouting dirty keeper to Kepa for about 75 minutes haha. 

Edited by Floyd25

Floyd25   
7 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Apart from the goal which he could possibly of done better with I thought Kepa had a decent game, made some good saves. 

His saves from those corners near the end were good, one of them was quite fantastic, good to see him playing with confidence.