JaneB

Newcastle United 0 Chelsea 3

4 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Lampard is 4th in assists in Premiership history, with 102. His goals record was not bad either.

And was lucky enough to be part of a core squad which picked itself for nearly a decade

Edited by FREEBOOT-RIGHTZ

Chrisb   

I hate this game, we notoriously don’t do well up there. It’s grim up North.

Not our strongest line up . Don’t know why mount is not included must be injured .hopefully nothing serious. Zyeich gets another chance and this surely has to be his last one .always a  Tricky game  at Newcastle but still think we will have enough 2-1 chelsea  Jorginho penalty and rudgier

Mount out due to illness apparently. Massive shame after his last appearance.

Feels a bit like the only team that could be picked with all the injuries we have - hopefully, everyone starts to get healthy over the international break as our fixtures get a little trickier again then.

Hate this fixture and I have that bade feeling, but just hope we find a way to get the job done.

image.png.635f89333a1df30ce68fc8b7f2b9c582.png

The A team with CHO instead of Mount and going for 2 CMs not 3 (I approve) 
2GKs on the bench again, yet as far as I know the Berkshire Hunt is not a Newcastle player.  I guess it was in case Shelvey was a starter.
Big game for CHO who dipped last time out after 30 and 60 mins at his best.

0-4 I guess, assuming we get a goal in the first half when Newcastle will come out blazing and leave spaces behind.
Would not want to be a Newcastle player going into this game, and I suspect leaving afterwards won't be fun either.