JaneB

Malmo FF 0 Chelsea 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Superb from Pulisic , that was so bad I'm embarrassed .

From past recoveries he will take WEEKS to get close to any form....at which point he will get injured again. 

• Sad 1

chelboy   
7 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Bucket loads - ball control, dribbling, pin-point pass/cross, finishing, rarely loses the ball, good decision-making,  and does all without breaking a sweat. 

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

He's very positive. He's quick. He Instantly looks to go forward. Can go past a man on both flanks. He has an absolutely cracking cross on him, and I would certainly trust him to score from a decent chance.

Agree with most of those except finishing and decision making, probably his weakest points imo. He gives us something different in terms of dribbling, we look less predictable with him. Most complete though I would say is Mount. 

Ruudboy   

Never happy, some people. Not the best match I’ve ever seen, but a win is a win, and grinding them out is what gets you to the title. Ruben did well, though, didn’t he? And our defence looked solid most of the time. Mendy a rock as ever. What is not to like? Now for Dyche

ps still feel jury is out on Ziyech. He has the ability,, saw that when he was with Ajax,  just isn’t demonstrating it.

Edited by Ruudboy

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Agree with most of those except finishing and decision making, probably his weakest points imo. He gives us something different in terms of dribbling, we look less predictable with him. Most complete though I would say is Mount. 

Good points. Glad we have both of them. Both players have room to improve. But to me, CHO is the more complete of the two.

About decision making, he probably has a higher percentage of completion of whatever he chooses to do than all our other forwards. He quickly assess the situation and decides when to dribble and when not to. There is no point trying to dribble an opponent and losing the ball 9 out of 10 times like Neymar. 

A lot of the criticism of CHO under Tuchel has come from when he's played as wingback or simply put of position. I don't know why he ever plays him there especially as we so need positive creative forward play

18 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I can't really compare with mount as they are so different as players, but personally I'd have him in the team in front of Werner, Ziyech and probably Havertz .

CHO has come on massively this season, especially when he's played in his normal position but to claim he is our most complete forward is laughable I would say he was probably our least complete forward, that's not to say he's rubbish but to call him a complete forward is just bizzare.

Edited by Martin1905