Sign in to follow this  
Droy was my hero

Technical issues Nov 1 2021

I presume the mods like to be told these things so:

1.  The wonderful "Unread Content" link is not working for me since last night.
I can get around the "View Forums" route, but it is not quite as user friendly.

2.  Also since last night I notice that posted content doesn't disappear from the browser editor.  There is a 5 sec block to prevent one reposting the same post, but I see a few have slipped through.  Not just me.

3.  Good news I guess - the 503 unavailable page is now pretty rare.  Still occurs but not often enough to worry about and a refresh usually solves it.   Thankyou.

Good luck and thanks with this.

Makes no difference if signed in or not, the "view all activity" function isn't currently working

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 10-43-38 A configuration or server error has occurred.png

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 10-44-32 A configuration or server error has occurred.png

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

To @My Blood Is Blue and anyone else who helped sort things out... thank you!

No problem, just glad to get us back up and running.

It was a frustrating issue to try and fix with the limited access we have, but where there’s a will…

Ruudboy   

Agreed, Michael, although I think My Blood is Blue’s Face is probably Red now, so I’ll spare him further blushes except to say there were a couple of days recently when I seemed to have more time than usual … thanks for refilling them, MBIB (or should we call you ‘M’?)

• Like 2

Looks like there's a problem again...  this comes up when both logged out (view all activity tab clicked) and signed in (view unread content tab clicked)

Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 10.24.53.png

• Like 1