JaneB

Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester City at the King Power Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 hours on Saturday, 20th November 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Diddymen   

Matches after the international break are always hard to judge. But we definitely need the 3 points after the 2 points dropped against Burnley

Urgh, international break AGAIN!

This is a hard match for us, away after an international break against a good side with a tactically smart manager. We need to be fully ready for this and I hope Tuchel doesn’t do what he normally does after the international break and rest a whole bunch of players.

All being well, we should have Mount, Werner and Lukaku back fit for this one and I would love to see a front 3 of Mount, CHO and Lukaku.

Also, time to pray that Pulisic doesn’t come back from his international team with another injury.

VA96   

Tuchel said on the 5th stand the ones who have not been called up to their country have been given a week off to rest which is vital before the inevitable December congestion (9 games in 25 days) 

Saw this yesterday which bodes well - USMNT Head Coach in an interview saying that he will manage his minutes so he can push on with us

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/11/09/christian-pulisic-usmnt-message-thomas-tuchel-usmnt-injury-berhalter/

• Like 1

On 09/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, Diddymen said:

Matches after the international break are always hard to judge. 

Made even more tricky by it being an away game with a 12;30 start. 

On 11/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, boratsbrother said:

Made even more tricky by it being an away game with a 12;30 start. 

Might least favourite kick-off time for a Chelsea match and having it after an international match just adds to my concerns.

We need a result from this one, but I think it may be another one where we drop points, unfortunately.

Diddymen   
25 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think we will wipe the floor with them. They are over rated. 

Same could have been said last Saturday 

21 hours ago, Diddymen said:

Same could have been said last Saturday 

If we perform as we did against Burnley I would be happy, as 9/10 that ends up with a comfortable 3 point win. 

• Like 1