JaneB

Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

chelboy   

Slightly worried about this. Chilwell isn’t the type to go down like he did. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. It did look like a knee injury which is always worrying. 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Slightly worried about this. Chilwell isn’t the type to go down like he did. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. It did look like a knee injury which is always worrying. 

Apparently Chilwell says it feels a bit better already. 

That game was so much fun I hadn't realized that our academy boys scored 3 of the 4 goals. Then again, given we have a 'ton' of them it's no more seen as being important by the media - except  when it happens for the other more loved clubs.

Anyway, get well soon Chilwell. With him unavailable, it affects our balance in terms of how Tuchel wants to play offensively and defensively. Alonso is limited defensively (though I expect him to start vs. ManU) while Azpil is limited offensively.

Edited by MikelBlue
Spelling

Just got home, what a night.

I'm sure Reece James is getting lots of plaudits and rightly so, he was phenomenal and is in general but watching that live the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile was Ziyech, one of the best individual performances I have seen in a long, long time. Utter class. Outrageous to see in the flesh 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, East Lower said:

He’s a few seasons behind JT, but tonight he stole the show. Dealt with Chiesa like he was a schoolboy - bullied him out of the game. 

Going forward and in current form he’s almost unplayable. 

Of course, he needs to keep this level up for years like JT did but the talent is there to do it. Luck with injuries, staying motivated and working hard, he can go on to be Chelsea legend.

Leo91   
10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Apparently Chilwell says it feels a bit better already. 

Needs a scan. You can normally walk gingerly on a knee injury straight away. Tomorrow or the day after we will know more. 

16 minutes ago, chelboy said:

He could've just opened it up. Very painful and a doubt for Sunday but won't be out for too long if that is the case. 

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Just got home, what a night.

I'm sure Reece James is getting lots of plaudits and rightly so, he was phenomenal and is in general but watching that live the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile was Ziyech, one of the best individual performances I have seen in a long, long time. Utter class. Outrageous to see in the flesh 

And I thought it was just me, both were brill.  Mount is going to struggle to get back in.

I'm puzzled to read that possession was 54%-46%, it felt a lot bigger than that.
image.thumb.png.cc3805a467bcd235a0f0e4c6ecf6377e.pngBut I'm guessing that this from Whoscored means that most of our possession was in their half and most of their possession was..  also in their half.