JaneB

Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

That was some performance. Reece James is a star. Silva is just about the coolest player on the planet. Just a good allround team display.

Only downside is the injuries to Kante and Chilwell. Hope they’re not too serious. 

Lampen   

can`t really celebrate tonight, if Chilly is out for long its a big big setback for our season...

Edited by Lampen

Well obviously the best bit of that was Werner scoring a sitter.

Everyone was good, even Saul, even Mendy made a good save when he got the opportunity.
But Ziyech and James were the stars even before that final minute when they were both quite brilliant.

1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

RLC nearly caused us trouble there. A simple ball to CHO transitions us into attack. Instead he wants to touch, spin, dribble and drive, losing the ball and nearly causing an equaliser. Maybe these little details keep him from the team. He seems to repeat the same mistake every single match. 

(from end of H1)
The weird thing is that he can't hold on to the ball in our half in the way that say Kovacic can, but he keeps possession in their box in a way no one else can - as with the 3rd goal.
Clearly he should be playing in the front 3.

James was phenomenal, absolutely one of the best performances I’ve seen in a very long time from one of ours. 

Got to be honest and admit that I never really rated James all that highly and thought he was being overrated. Boy has he proved me very, very wrong! He hasn't gone up a level this season, he's gone up two and must be one of the very best in the world now in his position.

RLC is  class too. A Rolls Royce of a player when he's on the ball.

Juve were utter shite but we made them look bad. 

1 minute ago, East Lower said:

James was phenomenal, absolutely one of the best performances I’ve seen in a very long time from one of ours. 

In terms of genuine quality from a 'Chelsea Boy' he's reaching peak JT levels now. 

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

In terms of genuine quality from a 'Chelsea Boy' he's reaching peak JT levels now. 

Sorry, what?!! 😂😂😂. He’s class but peak JT? Let’s not get too carried away. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

He’s a few seasons behind JT, but tonight he stole the show. Dealt with Chiesa like he was a schoolboy - bullied him out of the game. 

Going forward and in current form he’s almost unplayable. 

Holymoly   

I've had time to provide a considered response to tonight's game.

WOW!!

That is all.

• Like 2