JaneB

Watford 1 Chelsea 2

I think we'll see some rotation for this one, I think Silva, Jorginho* and CHO could all do with a rest (this won't happen yet with Kante and Kovacic out) and I think a few others will come in to get some game time and I hope Lukaku gets a proper run out this time and I wouldn't be surprised to see Saul given some time at LWB.

Mendy

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James - Jorginho - RLC - Alonso

Mount - Havertz - Ziyech

Subs: Kepa, Chalobah, Silva, Saul, Barkley, CHO, Pulisic, Lukaku, Werner

24 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

So many rival fans on reddit.com/r/soccer are acting gobsmacked over Jorginho's placing being so high in the Ballon dO'r. 

I frequent Reddit quite often and that sub is the most poisonous , vitriolic one on the entire platform where Chelsea are concerned. 

37 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I frequent Reddit quite often and that sub is the most poisonous , vitriolic one on the entire platform where Chelsea are concerned. 

Americans who think they are being pure, moral and virtuous by supporting Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool lol

7 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

From the presser, Jorgi, James, and Werner are doubts - definitely out are Kova (again) and Kante.

No point playing James or Werner given the options we have.  Jorginho would be a big miss.  Better call Saul.  S'all Goodman.

Mana   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

No point playing James or Werner given the options we have.  Jorginho would be a big miss.  Better call Saul.  S'all Goodman.

Saul? *sigh* He hasn't exactly lit the place up.

DannyLB   

The only reason we're not considered to be under an injury crisis is because of the depth we have in the squad but this is ridiculous.