JaneB

Watford 1 Chelsea 2

1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

It was the onions which lured you in. I used to resist the first 3 or 4 vans, but give in to temptation in the end. I can still smell the heady aroma of indeterminate burger, frying onions and horseshit on the road. 

It's definitely the onions.

chara   
1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

It was the onions which lured you in. I used to resist the first 3 or 4 vans, but give in to temptation in the end. I can still smell the heady aroma of indeterminate burger, frying onions and horseshit on the road. 

You got that right!...knew we were risking our digestive system but the lure too strong......and at times a fair portion of horseshit on the pitch...and some complain about the Zenit game!

14 hours ago, chara said:

You got that right!...knew we were risking our digestive system but the lure too strong......and at times a fair portion of horseshit on the pitch...and some complain about the Zenit game!

We did get some shocking fare, on and off the pitch !

On 03/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, Droy was my hero said:

I thought Chalobah looked lime CM4 already, even for 15 mins.
Part of that was just a refusal to do anything silly, and so the press dropped off and made it easier for us.  RLC and Saul were doing their best to reward the press.

Scientists say: because of people who have had Covid the illness.  If only they had had the vacc earlier.
Makes sense to me.

The vaccines have only been out around a year now.

no one was collapsing before the vaccines were introduced 

it’s the vaccines 

1 hour ago, jah blair said:

The vaccines have only been out around a year now.

no one was collapsing before the vaccines were introduced 

it’s the vaccines 

I collapsed in April 2020.
If you are in Australia you are in the odd case where the virus arrived after the vaccines.  For most of the world most people will have been exposed to the virus and the vaccine.