My Blood Is Blue

West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Ham   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

So that wasn’t a foul on Havertz by Zouma? 

Didn't get the ball. Got Havertz. 

No VAR?

1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

Because we’re desperately in a need of a goal. 

There's been at least two crosses from James where a proper striker would put them in. Spend 90 million on a striker to sit on the bench, not only that, Lukaku has Nine Pl goals against WH

Mana   

I am still annoyed with Mendy and Jorginho. I know Mendy is a superb keeper for us but he needs to ******* stop making these deadly errors.

This is the umpteenth time we see Mendy and/or Jorginho making these terrible errors.

Well, apart from a couple of brain farms from Jorghino and Mendy, this has been one of our best performances of the season. We look like we have a rationale to deal with West Ham's defensive set up and of course a very high level el of individual skill.

Havertz is starting to look like a proper player and like he finally understands the demands of the Premier League. He would be my first choice 9 now. Silva is a generational talent and Mason will be one.

You never know the out one of these derbies, but I am really encouraged by our growth as a team and squad. Clearly TT knows what he is doing.

Finally a word on Ruben. He's making mugs of some of the doom prophets on here, which is nice to see.

7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Side foot volley with that much control, get out of here Mason, that’s naughty.

Incredible goal.  Both Mason and Ziyech.  It appears Mason's bad season didn't last very long, and Ziyech is not useless too.
MeaIwhile I hear Bring Back Lukaku

36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Cowardly set up from Moyes . 

Didn't last long though. Game became very open and the WHU occasional press got its rewards.
As WHU opened the game up, it has become more both more random, but also more about who can finish.  So far we have finished better.

13 minutes ago, sharve25_blueheart said:

Absolutely ridiculous. Poor pass from Jorginho but Mandy needs to just clear that first time.

10 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho gave a poor back pass but it wasn't suicidal in the least, or caused the penalty. It's all on Mendy, he had full control of the ball, was shielding it and two clear places to put the ball out; for a corner or throw-in. He chose to try and dribble past a player; all on Mendy.

Mendy has been taking a lot of risks recently.  Could have cleared it first time or second time.
To my mind it was a foul by the striker stepping across Mendy as he was trying to clear.  The striker doesn't touch the ball and has no control over him, do that in front of a forward taking a shot and the foul is the other way.  But at least refs are consistent in their misinterpretation of this.

1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

So that wasn’t a foul on Havertz by Zouma? 

Not at all.  He seems to have been injured by the net, not Zouma

9 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Lukaku on at HT please. 

yes, and it looks like Havertz may go off too.
As a team we have created 3 or 4 classic Lukaku chances for Havertz.  Lukaky gets one or two.  Mind I think in 5 years, when Havertz develops as a proper CF, he gets one or two as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

I am still annoyed with Mendy and Jorginho. I know Mendy is a superb keeper for us but he needs to ******* stop making these deadly errors.

This is the umpteenth time we see Mendy and/or Jorginho making these terrible errors.

It's been coming, hasn't it? I hope this curbs his on the ball arrogance!

Diddymen   

I know it wasn’t a great pass back to Mendy, but Mendy had an opportunity to hoof the ball.

great pass by Ziyech to Mount - and a great goal!

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Incredible goal.  Both Mason and Ziyech.  It appears Mason's bad season didn't last very long, and Ziyech is not useless too.
MeaIwhile I hear Bring Back Lukaku

Didn't last long though. Game became very open and the WHU occasional press got its rewards.
As WHU opened the game up, it has become more both more random, but also more about who can finish.  So far we have finished better.

Mendy has been taking a lot of risks recently.  Could have cleared it first time or second time.
To my mind it was a foul by the striker stepping across Mendy as he was trying to clear.  The striker doesn't touch the ball and has no control over him, do that in front of a forward taking a shot and the foul is the other way.  But at least refs are consistent in their misinterpretation of this.

Not at all.  He seems to have been injured by the net, not Zouma

yes, and it looks like Havertz may go off too.
As a team we have created 3 or 4 classic Lukaku chances for Havertz.  Lukaky gets one or two.  Mind I think in 5 years, when Havertz develops as a proper CF, he gets one or two as well.

You really do talk some shite ! That was a penalty all day long and Havertz was injured by Zouma. Injured by the net LOL.