My Blood Is Blue

West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

1 minute ago, RDC Williams said:

Well, apart from a couple of brain farms from Jorghino and Mendy, this has been one of our best performances of the season. We look like we have a rationale to deal with West Ham's defensive set up and of course a very high level el of individual skill.

Havertz is starting to look like a proper player and like he finally understands the demands of the Premier League. He would be my first choice 9 now. Silva is a generational talent and Mason will be one.

Actually the brain farts have been Mendy and twice by Silva in the opening minutes.  Both have already mitigated them, but you seem to have been watching a different game to me.

As several have mentioned, Lukaku for Havertz seems the right call (for now)

sntpnsnt   

We are winning and being far superior.
I hit the chosen eleven and it seems to me to have been the best choice.

Childish error between Jorginho and Mendy again ends with the opponent's goal.

Mendy needs to sit on the bench? It seems a little deluded.
You're not Ronaldinho!

Thiago Silva also started the game with two mistakes, but then he woke up and scored a goal and saved another one, let's try to stay focused!!

Great goal from Mount!!!
Back to his best level.
Great news.

Probably Lukaku for 45 minutes now, hope Havertz doesn't have anything serious, let's win this game!!!

Ham   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Mendy has been taking a lot of risks recently.  Could have cleared it first time or second time.

A response of North Korean standard regarding the events that led to that penalty. 

Not at all.  He seems to have been injured by the net, not Zouma

Yes but he was fouled before that. 

1 minute ago, RDC Williams said:

You really do talk some shite ! That was a penalty all day long and Havertz was injured by Zouma. Injured by the net LOL.

Try reading what I wrote.  And watching the game.

Blue Rod   
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

As a team we have created 3 or 4 classic Lukaku chances for Havertz.  Lukaky gets one or two.  Mind I think in 5 years, when Havertz develops as a proper CF, he gets one or two as well.

I'm not sure about the 5 years, though. If he can't show signs of it now, he won't do it in 5 yrs. 

20 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

There's an element of the forwards not doing their job, when your team is bossing a game but the forwards aren't being decisive or doing enough to cause concern for the opposition defence, a different type of pressure builds on the rest of the team; they start to get predicable to the opposition and they realise the forwards can't hurt them if they start to pressure the rest of the team.

Yeah, we’re nowhere near incisive enough with general play. I’d really like to see us move the ball quicker. Feels like there’s no many instances where we hold onto the ball for too long/take too many touches and don’t make a decision.