My Blood Is Blue

West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Bison   
1 minute ago, didierforever said:

Jorginho was awful, absolutely awful. Just shows how much kova/ng carried him.

Third best player in the world apparently lol. 

1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Domination is when the opposition is being dragged out of position, panicking, on the back foot. What we do is let a team get into shape and just play the ball in front of them and into the corners, back out again and back in front of them, just going from left to right. For all the possession we have there's no numbers to show for attempts at goal or even dangerous ball into the opposition box.

We had clear cut chances to get 2-0 or 3-1 today. Ziyech made a bad decision which could have made it 2-0 IIRC. As soon as we hand West Ham that penalty the games gone. 

3 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

They are Ok and we dominated them for the most, Jorghino gifted them one (again) and they scored a fluke. Christensen and Lukaku are not the answer.

Christensen did not have a poor game and can't be blamed for any of the goals.

Mendy, Jorginho and Lukaku coming on cost us this game 

3 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Good thing we bought Lukaku for goals. We’re worse with him playing. 

He's a donkey, he always was and he'll always will be.. I said at the beginning of the season this was a massive mistake for many reasons and I haven't seen one thing since to even challenge that let alone change my opinion

Floyd25   

Bit of a fluke win for West Ham, but we were shocking and that’s been coming. Confidence defensively looks shot, so have to try and build some confidence again, especially with Mendy. At least we can stop hearing this nonsense about being title favourites because sadly City and Liverpool are on another planet. 

DannyLB   
4 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Maybe we need to re adjust our expectations. 

What to? I don’t accept not being title challengers. Not with the squad we have and manager. 

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

Thought we controlled the game for long periods. But threw it away ultimately. Mendy with two calamitous misjudgements. Unlike him. But you can’t give away goals like that. Left us with too much to do. Lukaku is a problem now as he needs the ball fed to him and it causes us to change the way we play. We looked more of a threat without him. 

I agree. Really liked  our movement up top in the first half. Second half, crap

Defence was terrible today.

sntpnsnt   

Painful defeat.

We are hardly going to win the league, maybe losing the lead in the table will take some pressure off and invite some reflection, I think we need a plan b.

I really liked Rudiger, RLC, Mount, Ziyech and Havertz.

Lukaku is out of shape, we have many names for the attack but few are valid, I don't know what to do with pulisic or werner for example.

Put an alternate lineup of players in Russia and start again next week.

It wouldn't hurt to sit Mendy on the bench and give Kepa a chance.

Saturday could have started better 😞

Floyd25   
3 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

What to? I don’t accept not being title challengers. Not with the squad we have and manager. 

We’re never keeping pace with those two, just can’t see it.