My Blood Is Blue

West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Are people still hoping that Lukaku can be a success? I would prefer to be starting with Havertz and any of the fluid players around him.

Just see Lukaku fitting a team that is only built around him. Just like Spurs and Kane. Hope to be proven wrong and eating my words by the end of the day.

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

And for multiple Watford chances, giving away the ball 3-4 times in the first 5 minutes. So I would rather have a decent player than a lucky one

Alonso is more than decent and always has been in a blue shirt.  Chillwell is ahead of him but, nobody else currently is in the team. Emerson would've been a great option - another underated player by our 'fans'. 

chelboy   

I wonder if we will see something similar to what we saw towards the end of the Watford game. 352 with Mount Jorg Ziyech then Havertz and Lukaku upfront. RLC has played a full 90 in his last two games in a row so I would be surprised if he starts this one. 

Ham   
56 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Alonso is more than decent and always has been in a blue shirt.  Chillwell is ahead of him but, nobody else currently is in the team. Emerson would've been a great option - another underated player by our 'fans'. 

Alonso doesn't get the respect his career for us deserves.  Technically brilliant footballer with an end product which has won us countless crucial games.

14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Amazing.  He was critical for both our goals in his last game.

Yes. He has stepped in seamlessly. He gave CHO the assist for his early chance against United as well. Probably one or two other moments from corners as well. 

sntpnsnt   

good morning everyone

is my first comment here and I hope it gives us luck for today's game!

I have good feelings, I think we learned a lot from the mistakes made with Watford, we have a great coach and I also think that west ham is somewhat exhausted physically and mentally.

I think this will be the team chosen by Tuchel:

Mendy; Christensen, Silva, Rudiger; James, RLC, Jorginho, Alonso; Ziyech, Havertz, Mount

• Like 1

He may not be the quickest , his link up play with Pulisic may not be great at the moment but Alonso is a fantastic player , has an eye for a goal and has proven his worth time and again.

57 minutes ago, Ham said:

Alonso doesn't get the respect his career for us deserves.  Technically brilliant footballer with an end product which has won us countless crucial games.

And great value for money for £23 million. 

Ham   
44 minutes ago, sntpnsnt said:

good morning everyone

is my first comment here and I hope it gives us luck for today's game!

I have good feelings, I think we learned a lot from the mistakes made with Watford, we have a great coach and I also think that west ham is somewhat exhausted physically and mentally.

I think this will be the team chosen by Tuchel:

Mendy; Christensen, Silva, Rudiger; James, RLC, Jorginho, Alonso; Ziyech, Havertz, Mount

Welcome. I'm curious as to how your name came about.