My Blood Is Blue

West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham United at London Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 hours on Saturday, 4th December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Early kick off away at West Ham , misfiring midfielders and out of form strikers , what could possibly go wrong ....

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Early kick off away at West Ham , misfiring midfielders and out of form strikers , what could possibly go wrong ....

It will be a tough test, but I think there will be more space than we had against Burnley and United as West Ham will actually go for it. I was nervous about the United game, but I'm quietly confident about this one. 

30 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

It will be a tough test, but I think there will be more space than we had against Burnley and United as West Ham will actually go for it. I was nervous about the United game, but I'm quietly confident about this one. 

Yes , that may well be the saving grace , we are doing most things right at the moment and West Ham won't just sit back at home so hopefully we can find some space for a proper goal attempt or two.

Mana   

A tough test. I hope West Ham don't park the bus otherwise we are going to struggle. The frontline don't know how to shoot.

Given our away form is considerably better than our home form of late, I think we'll do to West Ham what we should have done to United yesterday.

asvaberg   
2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Given our away form is considerably better than our home form of late, I think we'll do to West Ham what we should have done to United yesterday.

You mean, clinical attacking football :)

I’m worried about this, after our Watford performance and given that West Ham have dropped points in the last couple, they will be so up for this, they’ll see the possibility of the upset and with our injuries (and it being an early kick off), I could see it happening.

No idea what the team will be for this, depends on the injuries. The bench could be weak as well.

Hopefully Lukaku can start this, we could really do with him back and finding a goal scoring streak.